XVI

Attacked

What Law said was the only thing that's running in your mind. You don't understand why did he said that. What did he mean with that?

What he said bothers you for a whole damn week and you can't even finish a decent work because of that. You wanted to confront him, talk to him and ask what he meant by that but everytime you want to approach him he'd always turn away or avoid you, sometime you saw him with the bitch. So you never got a chance to talk to him

"Damn it, Ace I thought I could thank you? You make it worst!" You whined while sipping on your drink. You were in the Angel's share and chilling the night.

You saw how Ace laugh.

"What do you mean? About last week? Come on, YN. Didn't get over with that yet?" He ask while chuckling.

"It's not like what you think! Duh!" You said in defense but Ace just still laughing. You just rolled your eyes.

Suddenly your phone ring and that got your attention. You look at the caller's I.D and you got goosebumps when you saw your father's name on it. You frown but you immediately go out from the pub until the place is silent, then you answered it.

"What?" You ask.

"Well, good evening too. My dear daughter. I'm calling to tell you that we're having an urgent meeting." He started. Your brows furrowed.

"Urgent meeting? At this late?" You ask unbelievably because for fucks sake its already 1am.

"Yes. I need you to meet our members ofcourse, you need them to familiarize so that you know who's your people. Now go to our building. We'll be waiting you. Be here in 20." Then he hang up the phone. You eyes got widen.

"IS THAT OLD MAN OUT OF HIS MIND?!" You ask yourself in disbelief.

But because you ask for this, you don't have other choices but to obey that old man.

So you immediately hop in your car and drive to the Donquixote Main Building. It didn't take 20 minutes, you already arrived at the building. The guards are there to escort you to the main hall. They even open the doors for you and then there you were greet by a bunch of people. Some of them are familiar but most of then are not.

"Attention, people." A loud deep voice echo the whole area and there a very tall man with his signature pink feather coat is standing in front of the room. So you slowly walk there and you watch how your father grin.

"I know you all have already heard the news about my first born daughter. And I also know that you really wanted to meet her very soon. But the wait is over." He talk infront with full of authority.

"Now may I present to you.." he added as he walk to you and stands behind you, you didn't understand but suddenly you felt nervous as everyone's eye turns to you. Beads of cold sweats are starting to form in your forehead.

"Donquixote YN, My first born daughter and the heir of the throne."

A round of applause was heard in the whole room, but you didn't feel proud of it. You will never be. You will never support this kind if world from your father.

But then again, why are you doing this?

'please remind me why did I do this?'

You ask annoyingly to yourself.

"But what can she do by being the heir? I heard she's not even part of the mafia group?" Someone from the back ask when everyone fell silent.

"That's considerable. Just because you don't see her doing some job with us doesn't mean she's not part of the group. She's my daughter, she's already a part since she was born. Do not ever question me again." Doflamingo answered the guy while looking directly to him. The guy just lower his head and offer apologies