IV.

Laundry

Cold sweat drops on your body when you found nothing in your living room. The usual noise from the house is nowhere to be heard. The house is eerily silent. You ran around to the kitchen, at the garden, the backyard and even at the second floor but you couldn't find anyone. Not even your maids.

"Where are you guys?" The fear is spreading in your whole body as your breathe become unstable.

You enter your parents bedroom once again and you open their bedside table hoping to find something, while lifting things there is a small paper falls on the floor. You immediately took it and beads of cold sweats began to drop from your temples as you read the letter inside it.

Alyssa,

Sorry but I am choosing Leara. We have a daughter and they need me.

You crumble up the paper and throw it away. Your anger is starting to boil in your head. But the fear is eating your whole mind. You wander your eyes when it found the bathroom door. The lights from the inside is peeking from the lower part of the door.

You quickly ran to the door and with your shaky hand you twist the doorknob. You wander your eyes and your whole world began to crumble as you look at your mother in the bath tub, there are empty bottles of pills around her, her eyes slightly open and her mouth fulls of white bubbles. Your eyes widened in horror.

...

You jolted awake and beads of cold sweats rapidly rolling down from your forehead. Your breathe is heavy and your head began to hurt like bitch. You clench your jaw as you irritatedly pull your hair.

"Goddamn it!!" You scream in frustration.

"Fuck off nightmares!!" You again scream and pulled your hair violently but then the pain just added and you feels like you just wanna die. You shake your head and grab your phone.

You saw its still so early in the morning, you look at your glass window the curtains are not closed so you can see the slightly dark horizon of the sky, a light is peeking on the far corner from the sun. That breathe taking view made you relax a little bit and your breathe become stable.

But the pain in your head is still there and kicking like a bitch. You groan as you wonder why your head is hurting and then a sudden realization hits you. A sudden blood rush to your face when you remember some of the things you did last night.

"Damn!!!" You again shouts.

Did I just cried infront of that guy?!

You want to slap your face so hard for being so stupid. First you just trust him and now you cried in front of him and tell him your stories. You mumble more curses while storming in your bathroom.

I should avoid him

** Timeskip brought you by Rosinante being on fire **

"She looks more murderous now." Zoro whisper.

"YN-chwan is so stunning with her dark aura. I could stare at you for the whole day." Sanji is daydreaming while staring with his heart shaped eyes at you while you walk full of authority in the cafeteria. Your morning classes just ended and its already lunch.

"I would never dare to even set a single strand of my hair infront of her. I want to live longer." Usopp's voice join the conversation.

"You know stop commenting unnecessary things." Vivi answered. You sit next to Nami who is just quietly observing the situation.