VII

Incident

"YN? You seems like you're not with yourself." Vivi said while peaking at your whole face.

You're just staring down at your plate the whole time and didn't even start touching your food. Your morning classes have just ended and you're eating lunch now with your friends.

You blink and starts to move your fork and spoon and starts eating.

"I'm just.." you shoved the carbonara on your mouth.

"I think I more Iike it if she's just like that." Zoro gives his side comment.

"Shut it Zoro. Don't make her pissed." Nami stops Zoro from teasing you. But whatever they say you just didn't care.

You just felt like you have no energy for everything today.

"What's the problem, YN?" Nami's sweet voice lingered your ears. You just gulp your food and sips from your juice before turning to her.

This girl just know you so well, and you're really comfortable when you tell her your worries and everything. But not infront of the rest of your friends, and you didn't even know what to open up about.

You just can't tell them about your father's whole personality or the things that he do. Because the moment they knew about it, their lives would be in danger.

"I'm just not in the mood." You said and sigh.

Your friends just continue talking around and you just stay silent and eat. But the atmosphere suddenly change when a tall guy wearing a white button down shirt with his first three buttons are unbutton revealing more skin and peaking the tattoo on his chest. You watch how his eyes lazily search the cafeteria and just walk to the counter.

You mentally curse yourself when you felt your heart throb like drums inside your chest.

No this is NOT happening. It's not happening YN. You're into Penguin not with some guy covered with tattoos! Get your shits together!

You mentally scolded yourself and unconsciously you eat aggressively. Your friends noticed your weird movements and they can't help to wonder why are you acting like that.

"Aren't she a little bit weird today?" Usopp whisper to Nami.

"Yeah. She's acting strange. I hope she's okay." Nami answered.

"Well. I hope she'll not murder one of us." Usopp said with his terrifying voice.

"Come on, she's not a murderer at all!" Nami scolded Usopp in whispers so that you can't hear them.

"I mean, not literally duh!" Usopp answered back.

"Yeah. She'll just roast your crappy ass when she's in a murder mode." Zoro butt in their conversation but he is not whispering so you heard him. The two look at Zoro in horror.

You were about to throw insults when something grabbed your atenttion.

"S-sorry!" A voice that you hate the most, echo the cafeteria. You look at her direction and you saw her bump to some girls in front of the counter area. She was holding her tray of foods and it was the moment when she was about to fall on her back.

But that didn't happen. Because a tall guy with a raven hair and tattooed hands catch her back and holds her hands to keep the tray from almost falling and in a slow motion phace, their eyes meet each other.

'And thats how I met your mother' Law is telling stories to his kids while lovingly hugging the girl.

Just like that you imagine Law infront of his kids. You didn't know why the fuck that imagination pop up in your head.