Chapter 4:Vivziepop,old art and A/N

Welcome back everyone to my Art Book!! I know I did promised a special surprise for July and I'll explain what happened in the A/N.
( If anyone here knows who this person is from the title and dislike them, skip this chapter & please don't type awful comments. Just to clarify I am not contributed with These videos below.)
————————————————————————————————————-
      Vivienne Medrano or known as Viziepop is an famous YouTube animator who graduated from SVA in New York City. I just want to point out that I love this woman's artwork it's amazing and she really made me figure out what I want to do with my life. She so inspiring and makes me want to be someone important for the future. Even if she's great and all I want tell you guys how I discovered this god.

She is famously know for her fan animated music video, "Die Young" by Kesha.

I actually discovered her when I watched her thesis film Timber.

I kept on watching this video and decided to learn more about her. I'm glad I did because her most recent videos was a pilot for a series she developed, that changed my life for the better.

Hazbin Hotel is about the princess of Hell, Charlie, who wants to redeem demons so they can go to heaven instead of being murdered by an extermination that happens every year.
I recommend to check this out and help support it because I find it really interesting and she has such a unique art style and characters.

She also has a webcomic named ZooPhobia, it's really great. You can find it online or on YouTube I must tell you that it did end around 2016 but she's planning something after Hazbin Hotel. You guys can find more what I'm talking about on YouTube, search: Interview with Hazbin Hotel Creator- Vivienne Medrano (Vivziepop)- Anime Expo.
Anyway, since I love ❤️
this show so much I decided to make an OC, well actually it's an old drawing from 2018. She doesn't really have a name since I just put Star as a temporary name until I figured it out. So, yeah she used to be a ballerina but died during a gunshot in the head while preforming her solo. She is a dragon or succubus? IDK 😐 but she has the power to create these enchanted butterflies which mind control a person/demon to either kill or manipulate them. She hides her wings and only uses it when she transforms to her full form. In hell she's known as The Harmony because even her dance moves can create some sort of magic. Actually everyone think's she's all mighty and stuff but she isn't. She's a real goofball, nice, serious and sometimes mean. She doesn't really know much about being in a relationship, rather prefers to be alone with just her friends around her.
***Below are the three old drawings of her but most of my favorites***