I looked down at our hands and rubbed his knuckles. "I am sorry Tyler. I was just angry at you. First you...."

He placed his index finger under my chin, making me look at him. He leaned forward and made a contact with my lips for a second and then he pushed away.

"I love you, Vanessa." He said, rubbing my bottom lips and making me blush hard.

"I love you, Tyler," I said with a wide smile on my face

"I love you, Tyler," I said with a wide smile on my face. Omg! I finally said it!

He leaned forward and again made contact with my lips. He started it slowly as if he was tasting my lips. Then it went rough and passionate. Making my knees feel weak. He tightened the grip on my waist, holding me close to him. He then pushed me against the wall, taking both hands in his one and placing it above my head. His tongue invaded my mouth, making me moan in pleasure. I didn't want him to stop. I loved how his kiss was sending a shiver run down my spine. I loved the effect he has on me. My hands went around his neck after he let go of them. He held my face in his hands, caressing my cheeks. I bit his lips making him groan. We swap our position. Now he was pushed against the wall and I had the upper hand.

Within seconds, he pulled me up with my legs encircling his waist. We kept on kissing until we hit the bed, making us fall. With me on top of him. I straddled him and again smashed my lips on him. He changed our position. Now I was beneath him. His lips traveled to my neck where he placed soft kisses which later turned to rough ones.

He bit me leaving marks on my neck as if telling the world I only belonged to him. After he was done with his sweet torture on my neck, he moved his lips to my ear lobe, bitting and making me moan in pleasure. I was a panting mess. He opened one of his top buttons and was about to open the remaining ones when a knock on the door, startled us both. We hurriedly stood up.

"Come in!" I said, straightening my dress which almost reached above my thighs.

Aly turned on the lights as she made her way into my room. "Did I miss something?" Aly asked with a smirk on her face.

I shifted my weight from one leg to another. "W-what? N-no! Why would you say that?" I asked, nervously running a hand through my hair.

She sat on the bed and clapped her hands. "Well...your hair all messed and Tyler's shirt button is open." She said motioning between us.

"Are you sure? I can see the lipstick mark you left on the corner of his lips." She raised her eyebrow. I looked at Tyler in embarrassment. He rubbed the mark off his face by the back of his hand.

I shrugged. "No. You didn't miss anything. My..hair got stuck...in his shirt...and he was helping..me get...rid of it." I looked at Tyler who had his evil smirk plastered on his face. Asshole. Well...Aly is not dumb. She knows we had a moment. But anyway...