She didn't say anything just rolled her eyes. My eyes shifted to Tyler who had a small smile on his face. His head was bowed down busy enjoying his Chinese.

I scoffed

I scoffed. "You can smile but you can't talk to me? Huh!" I glared at him.

He smiled before saying. "Let me remind you, Vanessa. You ruined everything." God. My name sounds so hot from his mouth. I shook my head.

"I even said sorry," I argued.

"When?" Daisy asked, out of nowhere.

I looked at her as she was sitting on my left with Alyssa on my right. Beside Daisy, was Samantha, then Harden and then my chipmunks.

"I messaged Tyler but he didn't respond. Now here he is acting as if he doesn't even know me." I threw my hands in the air. I scoffed "And Noah!"

"What about me?" He said narrowing his eye at me.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"You should know better." He sarcastically chuckled.

I got up from the chair and slammed my hands on the table, making everyone eyes go wide.

"Fine. If you both want to ignore me, do it." I said motioning between two handsome jerks.

"You know what? I don't care!" I said, pushing my hair back and marched away.

"Vanessa! Come back here!" My mom shouted but I didn't listen to her and angrily went upstairs to my room. I walked straight towards the window, wrapping my hands around me. After a while, I heard the opening and closing of the door but didn't turn around to look who it was.

"I don't want to talk to anyone right now! Please just leave me alone!" I said, still facing my back to the person.

"Are you sure?" A familiar masculine voice asked. I instantly turned around, dropping my hands to my sides.

"Tyler," I muttered. He walked over to me.

He took my hands in his and I silently watched him. "I didn't mean to ruin your mood. I just wanted to tease you back but you are one stubborn woman." He chuckled.

"So...you are not angry at me?" I stared in his beautiful grey eyes.

He held my face with his one hand while the other was still holding my hand.
"I was but not now. I even threw things at Noah." We both chuckled.