22

After we sat in the car, it was silent for a few minutes until taehyung up the radio on and started singing along with it.

I was surprised on how beautiful his voice was. "I didn't know you sang" I say which made uae hyung stop singing.

"Well, i stopped after Lisa was gone" He said, his voice clearly showing he's hurt.

"How was she like?" I blurted out and then realised I shouldn't have said that as I saw Taehyung's knuckles getting white holding the stirring wheel too hard.

"I don't want to talk about it" He said his voice slightly more serious.

I felt what taehyung is feeling right now and for some reason I felt like I wanna help him out of this.

"You know, I was just like you after my mother passed away" I say looking at my lap.

I could see that Taehyung turned to look at me in the corner of my eyes. "I wouldn't talk to anyone about it. The more I didn't talk about it, the more heavier my chest felt"

I say remembering the hard times. "How did you cope up with it?" He asked. "I talk to my sister everyday" I say smiling sadly.

3rd person POV

Taehyung almost chocked on his alive hearing her say that. He always felt guilty that he hid the truth from her. But he want to say anything now because if he did it'll ruin the whole day.

"Even if she dosent talk to me back, I feel all my stress go away." She sighed. "But I wish she didn't die"

Rosè's sister passed away few years ago but Rosè dosent know what her name or how she looked like because she got into an accident the next day her sister died, which made her forget about her sister.

She always had dreams about her and her sister's memories but her sisters face was always blurred. She tried asking her father about her sister but it would always end up in fight.

She also tried finding pictures of her sister, but she never did. She always talks to her sister when she feels stressed, but she stopped since she came here for some reason.

"So I suggest you to let it all out and you'll feel much better"

Taehyung listened to her carefully and  thanked her for her advise. After few minutes they reached their destination.

"It's so cold outside and out of all the places why did I you have to choose the park?" Rosè asked, whining and regreting wearing a dress,which taehyung found cute.

"Taehyung to the rescue!" He reached to the backseat and took out his jacket and offered to rose. "Are you sure you don't need this?" She asked on last time.

"Not more than you do"