11

I dragged yoongi to the garden with me. I really had to calm myself down since there are so many things happening around that it's really stressing me out.

We both sat on the bench, relaxing our self's.  All we could hear was the wind and the birds chirping. I take a deep breath,  close my eyes and look at up, letting the wind touch my face.

"About what happened yesterday..." I start off and look at yoongi. He looks at me. "What happened to her?"

He sighs and looks down. "Taehyung found out Lisa was a gold digger. They both had a huge argument and in the end Taehyung broke up with her." I look at him closely.

His eyes slowly started watering. "Yoongi.."

"He was heartbroken after that. He was angry on himself thinking that he wasn't enough for her. That's when everything changed.." He looked at me.

"He got too hard on himself to the point he would get injured. He skipped all his meals. He got too thin and got sick easily. He wouldn't talk to us at all" A drop of tear fell from his eyes.

"It hurted me seeing him like that. We didn't know what to do. He was slowly getting better as years passed by but she is still in his mind. This is why he has no mercy of anyone." I hug him. "I'm sorry yoongi. It's okay.."

I broke the hug. "Come let's go play in the swing" I pull him from the bench, to cheer him up. We both sat on the swing and kept talking.

Yoongi's phone rang. "Hello? Ah! Yes. We'll be there. Okay. Bye!" He put his phone back. "Who was it?" I ask. "It was jimin. He told that Taehyung is searching for us and that we will have to be there soon"

"Oh! Okay then let's go" I get up from the swing and follow yoongi to his car.

...

"Where were you two?" Taehyung asked, glaring at us. "We just went to the nearby garden to take fresh air" I say without fear. He raised his brow. "Don't you know you have to ask me first? Don't do this again." He asked angrily.

"Who are you to tell us if we cam go out pr not?! We just went to the garden! We didn't plan to run away or something! I don't have to ask you everything befour I do something!" I say back, clearly angry.

By this time, everyone is watching us.  The roon falls completely silent.

Taehyung takes a step forward. I get a nervous by the angry look on his face. "Don't you dare raise your voice at me!" He warns mem"Are you aware that I can kill you at this right moment?"

From the corner of my eye I can see how nervous yoongi and the others look.

Now I take a step forward. "You won't. I know you need me here."
He scoffs. "I don't get it. How are you so sure that I won't kill you?
I'm a horrible monster. All I want is murder and blood. No one can stop me doing what I want to do. Do still think that I won't kill right here and now?" Taehyung completes, with a serious look on his face.

Everyone was beyond nervous now,I can feel it. Everyone knows the truth, they know what taehyung is capable of. He has experienced love, a strong feeling that could change the whole world. I poke my finger on to his chest.

"You are not a horrible monster. You are just a person trying to make through this horrible world. You are a normal human being" I look deep into his eyes, trying to read him.