8

"Snap out of it Rosè, get your shit together! " Taehyung yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. I stopped and looked down, seeing a blade on my hand. Oh, right I was doing my knife training. I had gotten to carried away. Trust me having a hungover and having training on the same time is hell. My head is pounding right now.

"Rosè, I don't have the whole day for training" Taehyung said impatiently. "Geez, why can't you have patience?" I mumble under my breath and went back to training.

...

I went up stairs and fell on the bed, very tired and not able to do anything. Someone then knocked on the door " Come to eat dinner" Oh right, it's dinner time. The time I hate, because I have to sit with the monster. "Come on Rosè, don't be a lazy ass, get up and go eat dinner" I say to myself. I get up and go downstairs to eat dinner.

"Hey" I say but taehyung just nooded. Dude are you that lazy to say a 'hey' back?? Ughh
We started eating in silence,which made me uncomfortable so I decided to ask a question.

"Ummm.... Taehyung? What happened yesterday actually?" I ask hoping he would say the answer and not just be silent.

"You drank too much and came sat on my lap, and thats when I knew you went too far, so I asked yoongi to go take you to your room" I made an 'O' shaped mouth. This is soo embarrassing.....