Chapter 2

"Traveling will now commence, thank you for your cooperation." She said, waving her hand in the air. Not even a second later, we were all lying on the floor, staring at a dark grey brick ceiling. Sitting up and looking around, I see the entire room is made up of the same dark grey bricks. In each corner is a pillar that reaches from the floor to the ceiling. There are also five people on one side of the room, standing in a row in front of a door.

The forty-year-old-looking man in the middle of the line is wearing red loose-fit pants and a red long-sleeved shirt as well as a long purple cloak that trails behind him. Plus, he has a crown on his head, so I'd guess he is a King or something similar. The people immediately next to him looked like guards, one holding a sword and one is with a spear, both ready to attack if necessary. The man hunched over a cane on the far right is a bald old man that looks about the same as a shriveled up white mushroom. The man on the far left is holding a quill with ink and parchment to write on.

Wait. I'm confused, weren't we supposed to get a bunch of information on the way here? For example, where are we? How technologically advanced is this civilization? Is there more than one country or continent or anything? Before, when I personally asked the angel what was happening, she said we were being summoned to help protect humans. Except, there's a problem, how are we supposed to help if we don't know what we are doing or how we're going to do it?

"Welcome esteemed heroes, to our land! I am the King of Obidelia. I thank you all for coming to our aid at this time and also apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. However, if you decide to aid us in our troubles, you will be rewarded considerably."

Chad immediately walks towards him and kneels. "My King, we are grateful for your hospitality towards us. We would all like to help you on your quest to keep the land safe." Speak for yourself, suck-up.

"Yes, now my assistant here will write down all of your abilities. All you have to do is think 'status' and one by one tell us your names, class, and abilities."

Status

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Charles Jacobs (Charlie)

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Race: Human

Class: None

Lvl: 1

Exp: 0/10

HP: 5/5

SPD: 1

STR: 1

DEF: 1

INT: 1

MP: 0/0

Affinities: None

Skills: None

Titles: [Affinity-less], [Despoiled], [Inadequate], [Magic-less], [Other Worlder], [Skill-less], [Worst Hero]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something isn't right here. The main thing I'm worried about is the title 'Despoiled'. Who stole what from me? Maybe I'm overthinking things here, the others' statuses can't be too different, right? This whole thing could be like the start to a roleplay style videogame.