Prologue

Story takes place after The Witcher 3, the ending where Ciri became a Witcher. The story also begins (about Chapter 2 or 3) in the book The Titan's Curse where they demigods rescue Nico and Bianca Di Angelo. Also, Percy's brother (who will come later) is 4 years younger than Percy. So everyone's ages are being pushed down 4 years making Percy the oldest.

The cold of winter nipped at Sally Jackson's nose as she briskly walked down the street. The wind howled, reaching through her heavy coat like phantom fingers groping for her skin.

She shivered, pulling her useless coat tighter around her as she plowed through the wind towards her home. It was late, much later than she would have liked but she needed as much money as she could get. So when her boss called overtime, well, she'd be stupid not to have taken it.

So now here she is, smelling of sweets and hastening home. She didn't have a car, nor enough money to hail a taxi, so instead she had to walk. She didn't mind any other time, but when it comes to nights like this, dark, howling cold wind, she wished she did.

She was a block from her house when she had the feeling of being followed. The hair on the back of her neck started to raise causing her to stop and quickly glance behind her. But nothing was there. She placed her hand on her heart, took a deep breath and sighed with relief.

Then, she heard a noise, her pounding heart quickened as she slowly turned back around. She sucked in her breath as she beheld the three very large men stood in her path, all about 7 feet tall and incredibly muscular. To any passers-by, it'd look like three abnormally large men mugging a woman. And it should look that way to Sally Jackson too. But she wasn't like other mortals. She had a rare gift, a gift that allows her eyes to pierce the veil between the mortal world and the mythological. And because of this gift. Instead of seeing three thugs before her, she saw three hungry cyclops.

She froze in place, fear gripping every inch of her body. Restraining, keeping her in place. Gagging, making sure she can't cry for help.

The one in the middle started sniffing the air. "Ugh, mortal." He muttered as he glared down at Sally.

"But don't you smell that? That tiny hint of... of demigod scent on her?" Said the one on the right, his mouth drooling as he stared at the mortal like she was a Las Vegas Buffet.

"Yes... so she must be a mother. Maybe we could take her, and the demigod will have no choice and cone after her. Then, we could eat them both!" The one on the left proposed. The other two turned their attention to him for a split second, then back to Sally with thoughtful looks on their faces.

She closed her eyes, her body shaking with fear as she whispered a prayer.

"Please, if anyone can hear me, please help me."

"Ha! No one can hear your prayers-"

Just as he said that, a woman appeared in a flash of green light. She wore an outfit that looked to be medieval or renaissance. But not a dress.

She wore a long sleeved white cotton shirt, a dark brown leather corset, gloves, and pants. The gloves also seemed to have suede and the pants had studs. Her healed, knee high boots where of a lighter shade of brown leather. She also had a decorative silver belt with turquoise blue gems adorning it, a snakes skin belt adorned with two leather travel bags and a dagger, and two swords strapped to her back. One was unmistakable silver, the other was possible steel. She had beautiful silvery hair tucked into a bun and gorgeous emerald green eyes. A large scar was beneath her left eye and curved from her cheek to her ear.