Chapter 8~The Last Crash of the Sunchaser

Start from the beginning

"I sweet talked Quackfaster down at Scrooge's secret archives. That lady is nuts! And I got her to give us this." Louie explains, pointing at the pieces of paper that laid on the table. Webby and Huey were reading off them, while (Y/N) just sat there, not knowing what to do.

"Start at the corners, and work inwards." Huey told Webby.

"No, Huey. Each mysterious piece holds a secret. Listen closely, and they'll tell you where they go." Webby explains, picking up a piece and putting in on her face.

"It goes there." Huey states, grabbing the piece and placing it down on to the table.

"Okay, so what do we got?" Dewey asks, looking back at Louie. Louie looks at (Y/N), who just dips her head.

"The documents shredded on the week you guys were born." (Y/N) started, picking up a note and giving it to Louie.

"According to the note we found in Castle McDuck, that date is connected to-"

"The Spear of Selene." Webby finished, looking at a drawing that was pretty much faded. "The mysterious unknown thing your mom took from Scrooge."

"Somewhere in these pieces are the answers Scrooge doesn't want us to find." Huey states, looking back down at the pile o torn pieces of paper. "What is the Spear of Selene? Why didn't Scrooge and Donald talk for years?" Huey asked himself.

"What happened to our mom?" Dewey asked, going up to the faded drawing. He then grabbed it, and placed it on the table below the ripped papers.

"Nothing can stop us-" Dewey started exclaiming, before gasping when he saw that there was still a piece missing. "Oh come on! Where's the last piece! It's got to be here somewhere!" Dewey exclaimed, looking around. (Y/N) looked over, and went wide eyed when she saw the piece.

"There!" (Y/N) states, pointing at the lost piece. Dewey smiled.

"Aha! Nothing can stop us-"

"Stop milking the moment!" Both Huey and (Y/N) exclaimed, staring at Dewey. Dewey then frowned and went to grab the piece, but before he could reach it, the plane tilted, making him gasp in surprise. (Y/N) grabbed on to the box with her other friends, wondering what had happened. Once everything stopped, Dewey looked around in panic.

"Wait! Where did it go!?" Dewey exclaimed, lifting the door up to look more around.

"What happened? Where are the children?" (Y/N) heard, before also panicking.

"Quick! If they find out we're researching his darkest secret, Scrooge'll shut down our investigation for good!" (Y/N) exclaimed, helping to put every piece of paper back into the bag. She then walked out behind Louie, and mentally facepalmed when her friends started whistling innocently.

"Are you children alright?" Ms. Beakly asked, concerned.

"Inconspicuous whistling. Just a casual whistle." Webby says, looking away from her grandma.

"That made it worse..." (Y/N) mumbled to herself. She went wide eyed as her phone went off in her pocket. She quickly got it out and turned her phone off completely, and then shoved it back into her pocket. Ms. Beakly turned her head to look at Scrooge, scowling, before going up to where he was in anger. When Launchpad followed her, (Y/N) followed her friends over to the window to see what was going on. It was silent between her friends for a couple of seconds, before the plane started going in circles, making them all fly backwards, yelping. (Y/N) looked over to see the piece right beside her, and she reached out to grab it, but immediately fell to the ground. She watched as the triplets went over to see what had happened, watching as their uncle/grandma bickered with each other.