16

Arthur's hand on Merlin's skin awakened something within him.

He felt all sorts of energy he had never before harnessed, flowing through and around him.

It was louder than Samhain, and somehow more focused.

The light cast an alluring sort of shadow on Arthur's face. It seemed to give him another dimension, a firm softness.

Merlin moved first and guided Arthur's hand to the hem of his tunic, where he slowly removed it.

It was moments before Arthur even lowered his gaze below Merlin's neck, for he had not been done drinking in the sharp features of his face.

Merlin could hardly wait for Arthur's rather long examination to end. He stepped forward and kissed him.

It quickly turned passionate, even hungry, when Merlin started biting Arthur's lip. Trying not to smile as he did so, due to the evident arousal of his lover.

He fumbled pulling Arthur's shirt over his head, mussing his hair in the process.
The two laughed for a second, at the sheer ludicrousy of the situation and crashed together grinning.

Now, with all formalities aside, the boys became rougher.

This was a different kind of intimate. A few degrees further than that of which they had shared that faithful night in the kitchen.

There was no meekness. No rules.

Merlin's finger brushed Arthur's nipple, which sent a chill down his spine with an audible intake of air.

This, of course, pleased Merlin to find a new erogenous zone. He started to twist.
Arthur's face contorted into some sort of mixture between pain and pleasure, which was even more delicious when Merlin realized he was too flustered to do anything about it, until eventually he halfheartedly swatted Merlin's hand away.

"What, you don't like it when I fondle your chest like a girl?" Merlin cooed.

"No, I just don't like seeing you so proud of yourself when you do it."

Arthur began to untie the front of Merlin's trousers, occasionally kissing him in the process.

The boy was already pretty hard but when Arthur slipped his hand down the front end of his breeches he got significantly harder. His breath hitched.

"Mmm there it is." Arthur purred.

"Arthur-"

Merlin panted as Arthur wrapped his fingers around him.

He felt so good.

Arthur almost didn't want to make an effort to move this to the bed. He didn't want to change anything about this moment. (He might've preferred them to be just a little more naked but that would come in due time.)
The way Merlin looked right now, that desperate need of him, was so incredibly captivating.

Merlin's hands grasped Arthur's shoulders for support. They were close enough so that Arthur could feel the sharp exasperated exhale of the other boy mere inches from his face.

Arthur pushed Merlin's trousers down further.

Merlin gazed at him dreamily, as if he was focused on too many things at one time; one of those perhaps being the crowned prince's hand stroking his cock.

Arthur watched in amazement at how easy it was to shut him up. He stopped his movement.

Merlin snapped back to reality.

"Oi, why'd you stop?! I was almost there!"

Arthur smiled and kissed him.
"That's precisely why I stopped."  He snickered. "I'm saving you for later."

Arthur snaked his hand around the back of Merlin's neck.

Merlin felt energy rushing through him. His heart pounded. He could feel his magic building up and pulsating. He didn't know how much longer he could hold it in.

It pooled into his fingertips, in fact he had to constantly fidget in order to not lose feeling.

Arthur started to unlace his own breeches.
Merlin was itching. He wanted to feel Arthur. He needed him.

He could hardly wait.
He closed what little space was still between them.
Merlin ran his hand down Arthur's chest and past his navel. He firmly grabbed his manhood, and a bit of pre-ejaculation immediately dribbled out of the tip of his head. Arthur moaned loudly, clearly taken aback by Merlin's suddenly evident expertise.

"Merlin, yes-"

Merlin smiled. He knew that Arthur wasn't loud for anyone else. He also knew that a lot of his current euphoria was due to his magic hitting him harder than he intended. Merlin was trying to hold it back as much as he could, but the truth is that it's as alive as he. And he had to admit, watching Arthur unravel this easily was tantalizing.

"And I thought you were saving me for later..." Merlin whispered.

"Shut up!" Arthur was obviously embarrassed and confused as to how little time it took him to get this riled up.

"Come here and touch me."