7

"...you're not that drunk." Merlin whispered with Arthur's hand still hanging on his neck.

Merlin slowly inched himself closer to Arthur, giving him plenty of time to refuse.

It felt right.

Merlin's face lingered over Arthur's for a second. He watched Arthur's face turn red with wanting, and felt his heavy breath.

Merlin looked him in the eyes. He felt every second of Arthur's lustful gaze. He saw how stunning Arthur looked this way, and how Merlin wanted to see him like this more often. He looked to his lips and saw just how long he's been wondering what they taste of.

Merlin caressed Arthur's cheek with his hand. He felt the insistent warmth which was either caused by nerves or magic or some combination of the two.
Either way the touch of his hand was electrifying and Arthur felt hot before Merlin even got to kiss him.

Merlin smiled at his excitement, and brought their lips together.

In this moment, their relationship was rewritten. There were no servants or lords, just mutual unbounded love.

Merlin awkwardly bit Arthur's lip, causing a gentle laugh.

They were happy.

Finally, Merlin realized why Arthur was so hesitant to pick a bride.
It was because he was waiting.

Merlin snaked his hand down and graced Arthur's bare chest. The prince shuddered, sensitive with the unknown magic pouring out of Merlin's fingertips.

Merlin almost didn't believe this was real. Just last week Arthur was kicking him for how insolent he was, albeit, there was a glimmer of amusement in the prince's eyes when he did so.

They kissed for what seemed to be hours, but it didn't feel long at all.

They sat there, again, in each other's (metaphorical) naked presences, enjoying each other's lips.

Because now they've exposed a secret that they share.

Merlin was the first to pull himself away, but he did so smiling.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that..."