Chapter 17

::Aurora's pov::

"What happened?" Cassie asked the lady. "He was hit by a car and was shot." She said. "Oh my gosh." I said, i start crying. "Is he okay?" Cassie asked the lady again. "Hard to tell right now. But he managed to say her name and we contacted her." She said.

Megan holds me tight as i sob. "What room is he in?" Cassie asked. "The fourth door to your left." She says. "Thank you." Megan says.

"Do you want us to come in with you?" Cassie asked. "Cassie she needs to go in by herself." Megan says.

I walk to the room. Drying off my tears even though i know once i see him attached to the wires i was going to blow up again.

I walked into the room and a nurse was just about to leave. "Hi. He can hear you but. He can't speak he is under some risks right now. He has a whiteboard so he can communicate. Okay?" She said. "Thanks." I say.

There he was. I start crying again. "Oh my gosh." I sob walking towards him. He looks at me and a tear rolls down his face. "Tristen." I say biting my lips, tasting the salty tears.he writes on the board. 'Don't cry Beautiful.' It read. Which only made me cry more.

My body was shaking so badly. 'Come here' he wrote. I go to him and he kisses my cheek as i hug him still shaking.

"I love you." He spoke, my eyes went bold. "You're not suppose to talk." I tell him, he shrugs and smirks. I sniffle and smile. "I love you too. I really love you. Im so glad you're okay." I say. I kiss him and he kisses me back.

"Tristen! Thank Lord you're alright!" His adoptive mom comes in. We pull apart being interrupted, he waves at her. "Hi." I said. "Oh Aurora. The girl who cheated on my son. Twice." She said. "In my defense it was once but only because he cheated on me. The other time we werent even together." I say. "But you're still a slut." She said.

She. Did. Not. Just. Call. Me. That.

"You know what? What's your problem with me? You never liked me i knew you never did." I say. "The fact that you dont know proves my point." She says. "Leave me alone you have no reason to say rude things about me! And don't think i dont already know you're telling rumors to some of the kids' parents from the school that i am a non-trustworthy hoe. You don't see me going around saying how you're a phony bitch!" I yell "Stop!" Tristen shouts. We both look at him, he was sweating, yelling and breathing fast. "Tristen honey." His mom says. "Tristen!" She yells. I run out of the room and into the hallway screaming "Help!"

Doctors run into the room and a nurse takes me and his mom to the waiting room. "What's happening?" Megan asked. "I don't know ." I say, sitting on the couch.

********

I've been waiting in the waiting room for over three hours. "We're going to go home and get some sleep. You coming?" Cassie asked. "No. I can't." I say. They hug me and leave. The nurse at the front desk earlier gave me a blanket.

Tristen's mom requested to be in a different room other than being in one with me. Isn't that amazing my boyfriend's mom hates me. For once i don't blame her. I would too.

********

"Aurora?" I hear a voice. I open my eyes softly and slowly. It was the nurse. "You can see Tristen for twenty minutes." She said. It took me about five minutes to convince myself i wanted to see him. I walked to his door. He was staring at the tv which wasnt on. I walk in and he doesnt look at me. "Tri." I say, sitting next to him. "Im sorry about last night." I say. No respond. I get up.

I close the door and i walk around the room searching for something to cut myself with. Perfect a scalpel. I sit in front of him. I take the scapel put it to my arm and cut. It takes a while for it to start bleeding. Then it does and i cry realizing he didnt stop me. So i cut again hoping he would do something to stop me but he just watched. I get closer to him, cut after cut, crying harder each time. "Tristen! Dont you see me cutting!" I shout hitting him. Few drops of blood drop off my arm onto his blanket.

He grabs my arms. "I see you baby, i see you." He says holding me, as i sob into his chest.

"I see you."