Chapter 19

::Aurora's pov::

"I win." Tristen says. We were thumb wrestling in his hospital bed. He's been here for now two weeks getting better and better each day. "I'm hungry." He tells me. "Alright, I'll go get you some thing from Chick-Fil-A." I say, getting up and leaving.

As I was walking down the hallway the best thing happened. "Kate!" I run to her and hug her. "Hi little sister." She says. "What-Why are you here? Like back in town?" I ask. "I got a well paying job offer down here and well i have a family to now raise." She says.

I literally just cant stop smiling at how beautiful she looks. She use to have long blonde curly hair but now its short and its straight. But she looks so grown up and pretty. She got a little thicker but thats normal especially considering she just had a baby not too long ago.

"That's so great oh my gosh. I missed you so much." I hug her again. "I know i missed you too, we have to do something and you can tell me all about whats been going on." She says. "Absolutely. I'll give you a call but right now i need to go get somebody some food and for once it isnt me." I laugh getting her a hug and then she goes down the elevator and i walk down the hall and down the stairs.

-
"Can i ask you a question?" I ask Tristen while i sit on his hospital bed with him. "Sure." He says. "When i was cutting the other night and you just stared at me. Why didnt you stop me right when i started?" I ask.

"Because i was trying to show you that you dont need someone to tell you what is wrong and what is right. I wanted you to feel the pain and once you felt it i was hoping you'd stop. I wanted you to stop on your own, but when i saw you werent going to i stopped you. It broke my heart but i knew if i had let you stopped on your own i would be so happy. So believe me it crushed me, thats why i couldnt do anything at first because i was shocked. Promise me something?" He tells me. I wait for him to tell me what he wants me to promise.

"Promise me that you wont do stuff like that to get anyones attention, dont do it at all. You are beautiful and noticable. I see you, they see you, we all see you. It's hard not to when you are always the most beautiful girl in the room. So dont rely on someone to stop you, you can only do that." He says, i hug him and we both drift into a slumber.

-

"Aurora." I hear someone call, i slowly open my heavy eyes. I see Megan with her book bag. "Hey Meg, what's up?" I ask sleepy. "Come on let's go. You have been in this hospital too long. You need fresh air, and what better way then a walk on the pier?" She says.

I cant really argue because i have been here for a really long time. I get up slowly, making sure not to wake up Tristen. I put on my sandals and go with her.

-

We walk on the pier with our coffee from Starbucks. "How's Tristen?" She asked. "A lot better, he'll be out this week." I tell her. "Oh thank God. Okay now since its our senior year, i was thinking we should go on a trip to Yosemite." She says.

"Yeahthat would be so much fun. Especially since Tristen is back." I say, a guy on his skate board skated pass me taking my wallet. "Oh my gosh give me a rock!" I shout at Megan. She finds one and hands me it. I throw it aiming at the wheels of the robber and he falls onto the ground. I run up to the guy, grab my wallet and turn the guy around to see the face.

"Nick?!"