Chapter 3

WARNING!:NOT PROOF READ. IJK ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR CHRISTMAS OR OTHER AMAZING RELIGIOUS EVENTS? I KNOW I AM. ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

AURORA'S POV

What happened at the mall the other week remains a mystery. I have mostly spent my time home studying and working. I think I'm okay to let Tristen back into my life again. But, before I do so i would like to go visit my brother.

Aaron,is my brother. He is my twin, my best friend, he is outgoing, sweet, and funny. I love him to death, which he was close to. Last year, he was shot by a couple of gang members.

"Aunt I'll miss my first and probably second period because im going to see Aaron." I tell my aunt as she finishes sewing Kate's winter dance dress. "Okay, honey." She says and i grap my keys and my school backpack. I get into my car and put in my Justin Bieber CD, I am a Beileber! My favorite song is Hold Tight.

I pull up to to the hospital and get out the car, locking it. "Aaron Mitchell, please." I tell the ginger haired lady at the hospital's front desk. She checks her computer for his name. "Second floor, room B7." She says and I get in the elevator and press number '2'.

"Knock, knock." I say, walking into Aaron's room. I walk up to him watching basketball on the small television. "Hey sis." He says sitting up to give me a hug. "Hey,ready to leave this hospital and go home soon?" I ask him sitting down on his bed. "Hell yeah, I'm tired of this crappy food." He laughs and so do i. "I miss you so much. Kate's graduating high school early in i think a month or two." I say and he smiles and holds my hand. "Miss you too. Have you talked to dad yet?" He askes me. "Yeah, well no. He called but I had a friend answer." I say and then a young, pretty nurse comes in. "Sorry to interupt but Mr.Aaron has a operation to attend." She says, I kiss him on the cheek. "Bye, see you soon. Love you." I say and leave the hospital.

******

'BELL RINGS' Lunch time! I walk out of my class and head towards the cafeteria. I get in the line and get a salad, when I reach to get money out of my pocket someone pays for me. I turn around and it's Tristen, he smiles and then walks away. He really listened to Zack when he had said to stay away from me until i was ready. I chase after him.

"Hey, Tristen." I say nodging him. "Hey, want to go somewhere after school with some friends?" He asked. "Where and who?" I ask. "Go with Austin,Zack Nikki,and Luke to a gathering." He says, i nodd and sit down at the table.

"Hi, you're Aurora and Nikki right?" A pretty mexican can to our table asking. Nikki and I nodd our heads taking a bite of our food. "Great. I'm Isabella, we heard you guys were some extreme track runners. Would you like to try out for our school track team? With you guys I'm positive we will win." She says. "Yeah, sure I guess. It's always good to stay in a sport." I say, drinking some of Nikki's water. "What the heck." Nikki says. "Thanks, practice starts Friday. Hope to see you girls there." Isabella says leaving.

"I'm going to start heading towards my last class." I say getting up and leaving.

******

I grab my bag and walk to my car, I decided to go with Tristen and the rest of the group later. Tristen told me it was a birthday party for Olivia. I put on the bikini that Kate gave me from last summer.It is a red strapless top with white poka dots and red bottoms.

"You look sexy." I hear someone and literally jump. "Tristen, who let you in?" I ask him angrily. "The collage girl." He smirks. "Haven't you ever heard of a thing called knocking! It's for people to make sure nothing inappropriate or private is in progress." I say poking at his chest. "Calm down, it's not like you were naked." He says sitting down on my bed, looking at my pictures. "Pack a bag, we're spending most of the break up there." He says. I start packing up my clothes and other stuff.

I put on some short shorts, which is the only length shorts I have. I put my hair into a messy bun and placing some glasses on the top of my hair.

"Ready?" He says and I nodd. "However we are riding in my car and I'm driving." I say grabbing my car keys and we walk towards the garage. We start driving towards the rich side of town.

I play Ellie Goulding's song Anything Can Happen and sing along.

TRISTEN'S POV

"I'm tired, you can drive and I'm going to go to sleep." Aurora says, pulling over by a gas station. I chuckle and get out, walking to the driver's side.

I start driving and in about five minutes she was asleep. She looks so peaceful, like an angel.

******

"Aurora." I say shaking her thigh. "Come on get up." I say again, she mumbles something I couldn't hear. "Get up or else I will pour ice cold water on you." I say, she opens one eye. "I dare you to Rodriguez, I dare you to." She says and I laugh.

I walk on the passenger side and pick her up since she wasn't going to walk. "Tristen! Put me down." She screams, I laugh. "You weren't going to get up, why should I put you down? The lake looks nice right now,icy cold." I say running towards the lake. "Tristen, I promise you that if you put me in that water, I will call your dad. His name is Satan." She screams and that encourged me to do it more.

We reached the lake and I threw her into the water, she screamed. I jumped in after her. She hurried out of the water and stormed back to the car. I follow her laughing.

"Where is Nikki's room at?" She says angrily. I grab her bag from her hand and kiss her cheek. She slightly smiles and walks over to me. "Just know, I dont like you right now." She says snatching her bag out my hand and walking towards Olivia's family beach house . I grab her phone and my bag out the car.

"You guys hungry?" Olivia askes. "No thanks, mabey later though." Aurora says gettig up and walking towards our room. The party doesn't start until 6 and it's 4 now. "What did you do to Aurora?" Olivia askes, sitting next to me. "I threw her into the lake and how do you know that she's mad?" I say. "First you both come in soaking, second she just slammed her door and third it's a girl sense." She said.

"I dont like that you are spending a lot of time with her and not me." She says. I sigh amd rub the back of my neck. "I know, I'm sorry. It's just that-" I say but get cut off. "No excuses Tristen, I'm your girlfriend. I love you so much and my heart aches just knowing that I dont get to see you everyday." She says, her eyes are watering up. "Olivia, dont do that. You know I love you, Aurora's back in town and I'm just trying to get her used to it again. You know that alot of things changed. Aurora and I will never be together, she's not my type. Mabey a desperate boy will go out with her, cause no one will ever like her." I say, kissing her.

I hear a gasp and I turn around immediately, Aurora. She grabs her bag and runs out the door, I think crying. Nikki looks at me in shock and then chases after Aurora. I look at Olivia who went to her room.

I run out to Aurora. "I'm sorry." I say grabbing her waist and turning her around. Her face looks so pale and fragil. I wipe the tears off her cheek. "The other week you said that you liked me and now you're saying that no one likes me. Really Tristen?" She yells getting into the car. "I didn't mean it, Olivia's just so sensitave." I say holding the door open. "If you don't mean it, don't say it. You only think about yourself Tristen. It's sick how you think the entire world revolves around you, but it doesnt." She says pulling the door. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Away from you, I don't want to ever fucking talk to you. You're a heartless son of a bitch." She says pulling out of the drive way.

"Wow." Nikki says, looking at me with her arms crossed and she walks to the house.

I know she's super mad at me because Aurora barely curses. And again like always I mess things up with a girl I truely care about.

IF YOU CARED YOU WOULDN'T TALK SHIT BEHIND HER BACK.

Now that me and Aurora got into another fight, I feel lost, weak, tired, sad, mad, and stupid. I never felt this way before, not even with Olivia.

I think I might like Aurora Peyton Mitchell alot

____________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 3: COMPLETE

Shout out to Leila =P Thanks for liking this book. Anyways peeps, got to go. I'M TIRED!!! -.-