Chapter 2

Not proof read. Sorry if some sentences dont make sense. YOU'RE SMART YOU'LL FIGURE IT OUT

____________________________________________________________________________

STILL...TRISTEN'S POV

Wow, i can not believe that it's Aurora. She's hot now and she looks so different. The old Aurora was chubby and a nerd, now she's skinny and a sexy babe. I didnt think this would be the girl everyone was talking about for weeks.

"Yes, i know I look so different." She says, taking the words out of my mouth. "What happened to you? All i know is that you suddenly disappeared during the beginning of eighth grade." I say, still obviously shocked.

The party is still going strong , actually stronger than ever. More people keep coming in, so many that the party runs through rooms, the basement, backyard, in side the house, kitchen, bathroom, front yard and even some closets.

"Yeah, that's when my aunt decided to move to Rockaway. To get away from the bullying and to start a fresh new life." She says smiling and rocking on the heel of her foot. Oh, i get it now. When Nikki introduced her as Rory and asked 'How was Rockaway'. "What happened to the-pounds? I mean-fuck!" I curse under my breath, she clears her throat. "Um, well when i went to Rockaway losing weight was my goal. I would wake up at six every morning and run a mile. Two years of that makes a difference." She explains, gesturing to her body.

"I see, you look stunning, beautiful than ever." I say and she hesitates for a second taking it all in. Crap, did i say something wrong? Did she not want to be called that? Great Tristen, just perfect. "You thought i was beautiful back in junior high? Even though you made fun of me?" She askes with a smile on her face. I scratch the back of my neck, it's a sign that says im shy, embarressed, or i feel nervous.

She bites her lower lip and i can see her eyes spark. "Yeah, i actually did." I say and right before she can say something , the cops show up.

I can not be caught at a party with achocol and tobacco AGAIN. I grab Aurora's hand and make our way to the back. "Can you hop a fence without a problem?" I ask her, she nodds and starts climbing the fence. I follow after her and i land on the opposite side before she does. When she's ready she jumps and i catch her, we run towards the woods.

Once we get to a road on the other side of the town, Aurora gets a call.

"Hey, Maddie---Of course--Okay see you later then, bye." She ends the call. "I'm going to go ahead and walk home from here." She says. "Are you sure? I can walk with you." I offer she smiles and nodds.

We walk until we get to her house. The dog starts barking and she curses. "Fucking dog, um do you want to come in and meet my sister. I believe she's home." She offers kindly and shyly.

RORY'S POV

I open the door for both Tristen and myself. I call my aunt's dog, Saint, in and in the back yard. "Aurora, is that you?" I hear my sister call from the kitchen. She's not technically my sister, but we're close enough to be sisters. "Yeah, Kate it's me." I respond leading Tristen to her. "Hi, are you Aurora's friend?" She askes, we both shook our heads. "We are barely acquiantences." I say smirking at him.

I hear a car horn go off outside and Tristen looks at me. "That'll be Nikki, Luke, and Zack. Bye Rory. Nice meeting you Kate." He says, leaving the house. "He is a gentleman, you should invite him over often." She adds as she looks at the door. I just roll my eyes and chuckle, walking away.

****

"Good morning Honeybee." My auntie introduces as i walk down the stairs. "Good morning, smells good." I say hopping on the counter to grab a toast and taking a bite.