Chapter 4

STILL TRISTEN'S POV

"You told her that you liked her!" Olivia shouts at me. I flop on the couch. "I'm not in love with you like i was Olivia, I pretend and pretend to. You drive me nuts sometimes Livia! Everytime I try and break up with you, you cry and whine. I'm sick of it, we're done. Because I'm falling in love with Aurora." I say grabbing my bags and walking towards the door.

"I'm pregnant!" She cries out, i slowly turn around. "What?" I ask suprizingly calm. "I'm pregnant. We are going to have a family Tristen. If you walk out that door you walk out of our baby's life." She says. Nikki walks down with her bags. I look at the door than I slowly closed it. "What are you doing? Zack is on his way." Nikki says opening up the door. "Olivia's pregnant." I say looking down, Nikki chuckles.

"You are fucking clueless Tristen. This whore told you she was pregnant right when you broke up with her. She always makes a excuse for why you need to stay with her." Nikki says. "Thanks Nikki." I say grabbing my bags and leaving.

*****

"Where can I drop you off?" Zack askes me. "Aurora's house." I say and Zack smiles and drives to her house.

"Alright, see you later?" Zack says, I nodd and get out. I walk to the door and knock, Aurora opens it. "Go away." She says, attempting to shut the door but I kept it open. "Please just listen." I say grabbing her hand and pulling her towards me. "I broke up with Olivia, because I hurt you and I didn't want to cause any harm." I say, she cups my cheek. "You have always caused harm, but then you wouldn't be Tristen." She says, I smirk. "Are we okay then?" I ask holding both her hands. "Yeah, just promise we don't get into any big fights." She says.

"Rory your dad is inside." Kate interupts, opening the front door. "Tristen, please come in with me." She shyly says, I nodd.

RORY'S POV

"Hi dad." I say. Tristen, my dad and I are in the living room. "Aurora. Wow, how long has it been?" He askes. "'Fourteen years,two months and five days." I say, holding Tristen's hand. "About that Rory, I got re-married when you were about ten. I also have a little girl she's twelve now, her name is Kali." He says, my eyes water and my body tenses up. Trísten squeezes my hand and whispers in my ear. "It's okay, don't cry. I'm right here with you." He whispers. "I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick." I say and Tristen follows me.

I start crying so hard I felt like someone was singing Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake to me. Tristen pulls me into a hug. "It's okay." He says kissing my forehead. "It's hard knowing all this." I sob into his chest. "I know." He says pulling me away and wiping my tears away, he leaves a soft kiss on my cheek. "I want him to leave Tristen." I say, looking in his eyes. "Okay, I'll go tell Kate." He says smiling then leaving.

To be honest I dont even know why my dad wants to get back in my life after fourteen years. He obviously didnt want me when him and my mom got divorce and he walked out.

"He's gone. He just wants you to come see them this weekend." Tristen says, I dry my tears. "Thanks Tristen." I say and he shrugs. "I'll be on my way home then. I'll see you later?" He askes scratching the back if his neck. I smile and kiss his cheek. "Good night Tristen." I chuckle pushing him out the door. "Night babycakes." He smirks walking out. "You're such a flirt." I say and close the door.

***Next morning***

"Aurora, grab your stuff and let's go." Tristen irritatingly rushes me. "I work at my own pace, I am a girl so I have more things to pack." I say. "My family is waiting at my aunt's house." He whines, I look at him in disbelief. "Do you want me to stay with you?" I ask and he grabs my hands. "Hurry up." He finally says.