Chapter 14

<Tristen's Pov>

I walk down the hallway at school trying to get to the front. I pass by Nick taking quick glances at him but not too long of a stare. He is lucky to have Aurora, I hope he doesn't hurt her like i did. I know, im an idiot. Probably the worst boyfriend-i mean ex-boyfriend that Rory had.

That's why I'm meeting her at Starbucks to talk things over. To see where we stand. Strangers? Friends? More than friends?

I pull up in Starbucks and i get out of my car. I see Aurora's car parked by the front entrance. I walk into the coffee shop and see Aurora on her phone. "Hey." I say sitting down. "Hi." She says. I smile at her, she was wearing the outfit she wore when we saw each other for the first time after those years. "Have you gotten anything?" I ask. "No, i was going to get you your favorite drink." She said. "Im fine thanks. So i wanted to know where are we at? Because i dont want to be just friends or strangers." I say. "Me either. But i think its good if we arent." She said.

"So what? You and Nicholas can run off together? No Aurora. I cant let you be with him, i know i hurt you but please dont hurt me here." I tell her. "So im suppose to forget the tears, the hate, the cuts and the back stabbing? Thats hard to forget that you hurt me." She says. "You know what? This was a bad idea, see you around." She continues grabbing her phone and walking out of Starbucks.

Here we go again.

-----------------------------------------

There you go! Sorry for the short chapter but for the next two more chapters will be like this then it will go back to normal.

QOTD (question of the day): Should i start another story? I already wrote a lot to it. I will still update SB (She's Back) so just let me know in the comments.

Vote, Share, Comment and follow me.

Oh btw you're fucking gorgous!!!! 😍😍😍❤️😘😘💋