Chapter 13 Nothing Good Last Forever

It was four months before school was out, and we slowly started trying to be around each other at school. We mostly hung out at the back of school. It's the only place we could go without dividing the little time we have with Dre or Malcolm. It seems like they are always somewhere we are. It's like they don't want him alone with me. Just when we thought we had gotten away from our friends up Monica found us.

"Hey girl, why are you back here? (Mo)
This is where we go to get away from everybody, and to spend time together
Spend time together? Where is T? (Mo)
He went to get me some juice.
I'm still stuck on this "spend time together. (Mo)
Yeah, we don't get a lot time alone together.
Am I missing something? Are you and him together? (Mo)
Yes"...

She let out a loud scream and grabbed me and hugged me. knowing my friends were happy for me took a lot of stress off me. The next thing was for Malcolm and Dre to find out. They were the main two I was worried about. Especially Dre he wasn't too happy about the joke we played on Megan and Chris.

"I knew it! I'm so happy for you. How and when did this happen? Tell me everything. (Mo)
I thought you knew already.
I'm not stupid. Me and Mel said you and him were messing around long time ago. You were acting different, plus you would get an attitude every time somebody said something about you and him.  I knew something was up. We pretended like we didn't know because of how mad you would get. How did this happen? (Mo)
After he broke up with Megan.
That's right around the time you and him started acting different. (Mo)
I have always had a crush on him.
You had a crush on him? How long you been crushing on him? (Mo)
Since I met him, but he didn't like me, so I never told him. He has been asking me to be with him. I finally said yes.
How long you and him been together? (Mo)
About two weeks.
Two weeks?! Why you didn't tell me? Now I am mad. I thought we told each other everything. (Mo)
I know, I was scared and told him to keep it a secret.
Scared of what? (Mo)
How everyone would react. You saw how Dre and Malcolm were acting.
I get it, but Mel and I told you we didn't care. Forget Dre and Malcolm, they are on some childish shit. I knew y'all were messing around when T said you were going to the prom with him. (Mo)
We haven't been together that long. He asked me because he knew I didn't have a date".

I know I wasn't telling her the whole truth. I wasn't ready to tell her how long we actually been messing around. At least I told her part of the truth. I think that was fair enough. I need to find Mel to let her know. After telling her I wasn't as afraid anymore for everyone to know.

"Hey T! (Mo)
What's up.
I heard about you and Kelly. (Mo)
You heard about us? What are you talking about?
Boy stop playing, I already know you and her are together. (Mo)
You told her already?
Yeah.
Are you going to tell me what this big secret is about you and her now? (Mo)
No, I told you I'm not talking about that. If you hear it, it won't be from me.
Alright, it don't matter anyways. My two best friends are together. Group hug! (Mo)
Mo don't tell Mel let me tell her first.
You better hope you see her before I do. I'm just playing, I won't say nothing. Do Dre and Malcolm know? (Mo)
No, not yet, T is going to tell them. I don't want that drama. They get on my nerves enough.
Fuck them, what they gone do?
I don't know, those are your boys. (Mo)
I'm not worried about them.
Are you ready to tell Dre and Malcolm? (Mo)
That's what I keep saying, but he say he don't care what they think.
It's going to be some shit from them. They can't tell me me who I can be with.