Chapter 5 The Broken Phase

Four months later, and Tyrone was excite, finally he has become a one woman's man. I'm not sure if I believe him. This has been the longest I have ever seen him go without cheating. He has been cheating on her since they got together.

"Aye Tyrone, you still go with Megan? (Teammate)
Yea, why what's up! (Tyrone)
I thought y'all were broken up. (Teammate)
We did, but we got back together. (Tyrone)
Oh, she messing with my cousin. He goes to Georgia State. (Teammate)
Your cousin? How long she been messing with him? (Tyrone)
A couple of months I guess. (Teammate)
Oh really? (Tyrone)
Yea, she was over his house last weekend. (Teammate)
Bitch said she was at her cousin house. (Tyrone)
I saw you with her this morning. I had to let you know, and I'm damn sure gone tell my cousin. (Teammate)
Aight, good looking out". (Tyrone)

"Hey baby! (Megan)
Why you calling me? You ran out of people to talk to? (Tyrone)
What's that supposed to mean? You got an attitude? (Megan)
Nothing, we need to talk. (Tyrone)
About what? Babe what's wrong? (Megan)
I don't want to be with you no more. (Tyrone)
What?! Why? What's wrong with you now? (Megan)
Don't play dumb and act like you don't know what's wrong with me. You talking to a nigga at Georgia state? (Tyrone)
Don't come at me with that! (Megan)
Nah, you trying to play me. You think I'm stupid. (Tyrone)
Was I suppose to believe you stopped cheating on me? (Megan)
Don't try to use that shit with me. You got me out here looking stupid! (Tyrone)
I know your not asking me who I'm messing with, with all the bitches you be messing with. On top of the fact that you are fucking your little friend? (Megan)
Whatever! I'm not fucking her! Don't try to use that as an excuse. (Tyrone)
I'm not using shit. You always fucking some bitch! You can say your not fucking your friend. I don't believe you. She don't act like that for nothing. (Megan)
She act like that because she don't like you, and I don't blame her. I should have let her beat yo ass! (Tyrone)
She wont beat my ass! More like get her ass beat! (Megan)
Whatever, you just talking shit. You know you can't beat her ass. I should have fucked her. You can get off my phone. We done! (Tyrone)
Whatever, you'll be back. (Megan)
Nah, I'm done". (Tyrone)

Every since I kissed Tyrone it's been hard to not think about him. Every night I think about him. I want him to know how I feel. When ever he comes around me I get excited to see him. I have to fight off how I'm feeling. I want to kiss him every time I see him. This is so hard, we both are in a relationship. I was standing out the cafeteria when Tyrone came walking up. Something looks wrong with him.

"I stand that bitch! (Tyrone)
Who Megan? What did she do this time? (Kelly)
I just found out from one of my home boys that Megan is fucking his cousin. He goes to Georgia State. (Tyrone)
I told you she was a hoe. (Kelly)
I ask her about it last night. The bitch tried to flip it on me. (Tyrone)
Why do you care anyway? Y'all always cheating on each other. (Kelly)
We said we would stop, and just be with each other. (Tyrone)
Really, just you and her? I find that hard to believe. (Kelly)
She was trying to play me like I'm stupid. (Tyrone)
Yeah right, as much as you cheat. (Kelly)
I haven't cheating on her in a while. (Tyrone)
Why, do you always put it in her face like you do? She probably thought you never stopped. (Kelly)
She tried to used that. said. Whose side are you on? Your supposed to be on my side, you are my friend. (Tyrone)
I am your friend, but me being your friend means being honest with you. I'm supposed to tell you what you need to hear. Not what you want to hear. (Kelly)
Could you chill. I need you to be here for me. This shit got me fucked up. She had me out here looking stupid. (Tyrone)
Awww, come here, do the big baby need a hug. (Kelly)
Hell yea. (Tyrone)
That's why I am here for, to make you feel better". (Kelly)