27th Page: Relations

Start from the beginning

"Sooo...the fuck did I agree to?" (Y/N) asked, rubbing his temples as he tried to remember what deal he'd accepted from the devil.

"It's called a "mixer"! I hope there's really strong people there!" Luck pumped his fists out excitedly, (Y/N) glancing at him.

"Hmm...that could be pretty fun! Alright, I'm pumped!" (Y/N) flexed his arms, causing Luck to laugh and Finral to cry comically.

~ Timeskip ~

(Y/N) (L/N) was confused.

Now you may say- about what? Well, this ENTIRE situation really.

"Soooo...how the fuck did I end up sitting with these people I don't even know in a random bar I've never visited before?" (Y/N) sweatdropped. From what he'd recalled, this place was named the "Pub Mibawau"?

Turning his attention to the girls across from his group, (Y/N) gazed at the three silently. They were all beautiful, no doubt, but...he still had no idea why he was here.

"Heck...for some reason, even Alice and Noelle are here...wait, they work here?" (Y/N) glances behind him, spotting Noelle and Alice in the same garb that belonged to the employees of the place.

"This...is such a bad idea...wait, why am I even hiding in the first place?!" Alice sweatdropped, thinking of her current predicament.

"Haha, with these disguises he'll never even realize we were ever here! I mean- I-it's not like I l-l-like that I-idiot or anything..." Noelle stuttered in her thoughts, a blush rising up to her face as she gazed at the distant table.

"Okay! Looks like we have everything set up, so let's get right into the introductions!" Finral began, drawing the attendees' attentions.

"I'll go ahead and start!" Finral grinned, retrieving some bouquets from a portal of his spatial magic, handing them out to the lovely attendees.

"I'm 21 years old and from Touta! I'm Finral Roulacase, resident spatial magic user of the Black Bulls!" Finral proudly introduced himself, wooing the girls that had come for the Mixer.

"Wow! They're so beautiful!" The blonde haired girl commented, her eyes gazing gratefully at the bouquet.

"These only bloom at night on Mount Anahu, right?" The dark haired girl of the group asked in awe, somewhat in disbelief.

"Thanks..." The last girl, a scarlet haired girl, spoke softly, her disinterest quite clear.

"Hook, line, and sinker! I'm finally going to get a girlfriend!" Finral rejoiced, confidence swelling within him as he realized his introduction had been a success.

"...Did I leave the stove on? Nah...Charmy probably turned it off if I did." (Y/N) thought aimlessly, awaiting his turn to speak.

"Go on, introduce yourselves. AND DON'T MESS IT UP!" Though Finral hadn't said the last part, the two could basically hear him saying that.

"Introduce myself...do I just say what I like?" Luck asked himself in confusion, before choosing what to say.

"I'm Luck Voltia, and I'm 18 years old. I'm from Ibon and belong to the Black Bulls. My hobbies are mainly fighting enemies in a bloody duel of mortal combat." Luck cheerfully introduces himself, even setting off his magic for extra effect.