"What is it?" I asked suddenly, getting a bit annoyed that he wouldn't just say the damn thing he clearly wanted to.

"It's nothing. Just go inside. I'll be there in a minute," He told me with a half smile, nodding me off. 

I only sighed and got out of the car, walking into the building slowly and over to the bar. Sitting at my normal seat, I looked around for Vanessa before I just looked up at the television above my head.

I felt the presence of someone sit beside me, but didn't think much of it until the thick voice spoke up. "Niall Horan, right?" He asked and I quickly turned to look over at the person sat beside me.

Green eyes, brown hair. He looked a lot like...

Harry.

But it wasn't.

"Yeah, I'm Niall. Who are you? I don't think we've ever met." I replied with a a raise of an eyebrow, shifting uncomfortably under his gaze.

"I'm Josh. Didn't Louis tell you I was coming?" I heard his voice trail off as disapointment filled his eyes. That's when I realized.

They were setting me up on a date. At least, Louis was.

A fucking date? On Sunday? My Sunday? Fuck this and fuck them. Sunday is game day. Sunday is my day to worship the god football player Harry Styles himself. I don't even want to be with anyone right now. I just want Harry. Only Harry.

I was pulled away from my thoughts from a loud snapping noise in front of my face, my eyes growing wide as I jumped in my seat a bit. Josh chuckled. I chuckled on the outside, fumed on the inside. Who the hell did he think he was laughing at me? 

"Quit acting like an alien and come back to Earth. I'll get you a beer too." He said confidentely, a little too confidently for my liking. Then he turned to the bartender, Jennifer, to order us each a beer.

Prick.

I forced a smile while Jennifer poured our drinks, moving my hand away when he laid his over mine. "Listen, I don't know what Louis told you about me, but I'm really not looking for a boyfriend or any type of relationship right now. I'm sorry." I told the cocky shit.

"Come on, Niall. Just give me a chance. Trust me, I can change your mind about having a relationship." He said as he set his hand on my cheek to which I groaned and shoved his hand away in response.

"I think you should leave or I'll have a friend come over and make you leave." I hissed, shking my head as I turned away from him. 

"Fine, Fine. I'll leave you alone, but you'll regret not getting to know me." He said and that's where the conversation ended.

~~~~

Vanessa arrived to work a half hour before the game, her and I making small talk while she bustled around waiting on everyone around the bar. Her hair was up in a pony with a glittery green and gold bow at the top, the jersey she wore last week, and the rest of her uniform. 

Lauren and Zayn then arrived, Lauren wearing his red and blue flannel with a white crop top underneath and his leather jacket over her shoulders. Zayn was in a black tee shirt with a bandana type pattern on it, his tattoos completely shown. I figured he gave his jacket to Lauren before they walked in. 

Luke came only a few minutes after Zayn and Lauren had sat down, wearing a plain gray hoodie with the packers logo on the chest and dark skinny jeans that made his legs look even longer than they usually were. 

Sophia and Louis never showed up, but for different reasons.

Sophia wasn't feeling well and we never even heard from Louis.