"Uh, Hel-Hello." She instinctively missed their eyes and knew the boys would have tilted her head up to face them again trying to negate the behavior but right now none of them where with her so it didn't matter. She didn't want to make the bird mad. However the small girls presence had made the feathered man swoon slightly at her cute features and shy personality.

"Goodness you are cute. Are you here as a model for a new group as well?" Nahee blushed at the compliment but couldn't help but take a few steps back from the male. She was still unsure of strangers and had to keep distance, a rule that everyone kept very seriously, especially Yoongi. Unaware of the TIger's eye barring holes into the bird Nahee rubbed her neck and shrunk.

"No-No. Just watching." The man cocked a brow and gently moved closer. He knew this girl was the mate of the photographer and he also knew that she was clearly a little shy and startled by his unknown presence. But the bird couldn't resist the absolute stunning hybrid girl in front of him and wanted to keep talking to her, not many people had shown him this much power and submission in a long time and the hybrid was intrigued to say the least.

As while Taehyung had seen enough and was about to run a rampage. By the time he realized he needed to step in, his eyes had shone to the unnatural blueish hue they always took when he began losing control. His teeth had sharpened at the threat and honestly all he could think about was ripping that child's stare off of his mated body.

He threw the camera to a table quickly scooping the small girl into a overprotective hold while glaring murderously at the boy  in front of him.

"Back. Off." The tiger ground out and the bird gulped. He had worked with Tae a couple times before and always saw how laid back and a ray of sunshine when the models where having a hard time in a shoot. Never in a million years did he expect quirky Tae to turn into a beast about this. Then again the bird hybrid didn't know much about the mating process or soulmates since he had yet to meet his one and only.

For some reason though, the bird was only stirred on further by his reaction curious about how far he could take this.

"Why's that Hyung?" The bird semi chirped at the cat. "We were only talking." Tae clenched his teeth, grinding them together while he pulled the girl closer.

"Plus," The boy added with a smile. He knew this would blow the top off of the photographer. "I don't see a claim on her, not yours anyway..."

That's all it took for Taehyung to snap. With all the pent up frustration at his elders for marking the girl first and now a unknown hybrid brat accusing him of being unable to claim her, Taehyung had enough. A raging roar left the tiger's lips before tightening his grip on Nahee and quickly sinking his teeth into the spot he had imagine to claim one hundred times before.

Nahee was confused, confused and slightly turned on, wither she would admit it or not.

She had no idea the bird was flirting with her before but the protective hold and slight rumble in Taehyung's chest sent her to relaxation even if he was about to rip this poor boy's throat out. At the thought she gasped and quickly tried to distract Tae since the last time she heard his roar as loud as that was when she was in that god forsaken room. 

Room 13.

Oh god.

Nahee had slipped into a dangerous zone with the noise and the familiar trigger of room 13. In the corner the small doe couldv'e sworn to see the men who where there taunting her, taking steps closer and closer to her form. She panicked and right when she thought she was over, the calming affect of warmth and love s[read through her body.

Jolting out of her nightmare Nahee collapsed into her mate's form and shook silently with traces of tears on her face. The teeth in her shoulder keeping her grounded from the men she swore where standing right there. Taehyung was the only thing standing in their way, but she knew she was protected.

Withdrawing his teeth, Tae quickly flipped the girl around startled to hear sniffles and tears. Immedeatly his mind shot to the worst and he tried to calm her down.

"I'm sorry, god, I'm so sorry I didn't mean-"

However his sentence was cut short when the small doe launched herself into the tiger's body.

"Thank you thank you thankyouthankyou-" Nahee's words mushed together as she held him tighter. Tae didn't know what he did but his mind went with it holding her close and giving reassuring peck to the side of her head never letting her hide away from him.

Overall it was a rather stressful day.

And don't get me started on what the boys where like at home, since this was Seokjin's first time dealing with another marking on his mate now claimed.

Lets just say that Jungkook had his hands full and might have a black eye.