Mark 1

Nahee POV

Nahee POV

Being set down in Yoongi's room I heard yelling through the halls before the door slammed shut. The panther paced back and fourth in front of my eyes as I tried to move.

"No no princess, lay still." He hopped over and brushed some hair out of my face.

As I laid there I could feel the pain retreating and I could breath again. As I slowly sat up, with a couple reassuring words from Yoongi, I looked at him questioningly. As he bounced to his closet and pulled out a hoodie for me to change into. It seemed he was animate to keep me in his clothes. However I didn't mind the mint and lavender smell coming strongly off of the fabric.

"Yoongi?" I ask. His head quirked over to me and slowly sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing my sides.

"Yes princess?"

"Why did Namjoon bite me, and why did it not hurt?" Yoongi's eyes settled on my neck where faint marks could be seen. Lightly he traced over my soul mark and the bite marks. His eyes clouded over slightly as he attempted to shake it off.

"Princess it's a process with mates, it's kinda like claiming your theirs. It shows you have meet your mate and the two of you accept each other. It also completes your soul mark completely." He sorta winced at me before dusting over the mark on my neck. "At least his portion of the mark anyway."

I nodded and was curious to what he meant.

I got up and gentle sauntered over to his bathroom where a mirror stood waiting. I turned my head just enough to see my mark and stepped slightly closer.

On my neck stood my mark surrounded by my familiar moon and stars. However, one of the stars was now filled it and darker then the rest matching  the tone of the moon. I looked up to the corner of my vision and make eye contact with The panther.

"Why haven't you all done it yet? Why did Namjoon do it so suddenly?" I wasn't mad in the slightest, i was actually quite content with it all. I'm not gonna lie when I say I was surprised but hearing the meaning about it made me relax and accept it all. I looked over to him and walked closer. He gently scooped me up and brought me back to his bed where he set me down and stripped of his shirt.

"I think with his morph and him being half asleep he wasn't really conscious of what he was doing. It's a very intimate process so it isn't really to be rushed into. We were all gonna talk about it with you first and ask before anything happened. Now he just jumped the gun, which seems to be the standard around here apparently." He sighed. I looked at him and smiled. I mentioned for him to come closer as he gave a slight chuckle.

"I'm surprised your okay with all this."

"I don't see why I wouldn't be." I replied. I meant it too. I felt comfortable and safe, I don't see why I wouldn't be okay with it all. A dim light took over Yoongi and a pretty Panther stood in his place. The animal was very large but no larger then Hobi or Namjoon. His black fur shone beautiful as he walked towards me.

He hopped up with grace as I sat criss-crossed as he wrapped himself around me. I giggled as his extremely soft fur made contact with my body and pet his head and ears tracing down his spine. Soft chuffs and radiating purrs echo throughout the room.

Since I just woke up I can't help but watch the panther doze off while I stay awake, wrapped up in the big cat.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

I don't know how long I've been sitting wrapped up in Yoongi, but it couldn't have been too long since I smell the sweet smell of strawberry's and batter from the kitchen. My hand has never left the panthers sleeping head and his loud deafening purrs.

A smaller latter of knocks come from the door.

A pair of familiar fox ears sticks his way into the room ever so slightly. Smiling at the sleeping cat around me he whispers to me from across the room.

"Breakfast is ready sweet cheeks."

I let a small sigh and attempt to wiggle out of the panther's tight circle. Jimin covers his laughs at my struggle.

'Help' I mouth to him. He just shakes his head and continues to watch my struggle.

"I'm not risking it hun."

By the time I finally break free of the heavy cat I bounce my way out the door finding Jimin's Hand as we walk. A faint blush brushes over my cheeks as we walk down towards the kitchen. Entering the kitchen I'm seated between Tae and Jimin as we all begin to eat. We all joke around and I pitch in my fair share of laughs and chuckles every so often, mostly at Tae and his faces.

I couldn't help but notice Jin and Namjoon sitting at the end of the table being rather quiet.

As we all finished up I helped clean up and walked my way over to the couch.

Jin sat there with a book and a very nice looking pair of glasses. He looked flawless even just sitting there. I grabbed a blanket and sat against him he moved his legs slightly so I was curled up more on his side as my eyes glanced to the pages of his book it was rather boring. As he began to stroke my hair and gently close to my ears I relaxed even more.

We snuggled there for a little while before another body entered the room. I saw Namjoon hesitate when looking at Jin and me, but I wouldn't allow him to leave.

I don't know why but I motioned him closer with my hands and he took a few steps forward.

This continued until he was on the other side of Jin. The couch was rather large so we all fit comfortable Namjoon's arm spelt snakes around Jin's waist  and then my own. A small smile ghosted his lips as he carefully watched the bear and me. I giggled as Jin looked down at the both of us and sighed putting the book down. Stretching to grab the remote he put on some comedy show and returned his arms to me and Namjoon.

Without realizing it, Jin lifted me up and rolled me in between him and the wolf and I let out a small squeak.

He laughs quietly along with Namjoon as they bring their arms around me and each other officially locking me in.

It's the perfect feeling as we all relax to the sound of a cheesy comedy, wrapped up and warm.