Fight or Flight

Since y'all wanted another update I came to deliver :)))))

Nahee POV

With everyone all packed and food bought for the trip the house started to calm down. The nervous knot in my stomach grew tenfold as the hours ticked by and for some reason I couldn't stop looking over my shoulder.

I could tell the boys knew I was worried.

It wasn't hard with my ears and small tail flicking with every slight sound that radiates through the penthouse. They tried their best to distract me and get me to relax, hell even Hoseok asked if he could message my shoulders and even my ears.

With the promise that he won't do anything to make me uncomfortable I let him.

So here's where I ended up,

On my stomach,

And a lion straddling my lower back.

I wasn't gonna lie when I say that he was magic with his hands, I could feel my muscles relax but my nerves were still on high alert. So he switched it up.

Taking me and placing me on a small cushion on the floor he sat behind me on the couch and began running his fingers through my hair. Automatically letting my head roll back onto his thighs. He gently rubbed the base of my ears and I felt a jolt of pleasure. It wasn't too much but it felt extremely nice along with my relaxed back. A small chirping sound vibrated through my chest and throat as I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth.

"That's new..." I trail off whole Hobi looks at me with the biggest smile I've seen.

"That was the cutest thing I have ever heard." His words make my face flush and I burry my head further into his thigh hiding my face in the process.

"Hoseok, Nahee! Time for bed." We hear Namjoon call. Standing up, Hobi grabs my form and gently placed me down on my feet. Trailing him as we walk to the beds rooms I spot Namjoon making a mental count of everyone before going to close his door.

I don't know why but the thought of me being alone tonight scares me more then I care to admit.

Without much thought I quickly ran up and tugged on his loose fitting shirt making the wolf turn around and look at me. Curiosity filled his eyes as I hoped he understood what I wanted by a simple tug of his shirt and pleading eyes.

"Sorry love but I have to work on some things and I don't want to keep you up tonight." He negates. I drop my ears and plead.

"Pleasssssse?" I promise you won't keep me up! I'll be asleep before you know it."

He seems to be caught and sighs as he lets me pull him into his room with me. I patiently sit on the bed waiting.

"Did you bring pajamas at least?" He asked. I sat unmoving, still looking at him with a small smile. He huffs slightly but I can see a smirk out of the corner of my eye as he strips of his shirt and throws it in my direction. I sneak a quick peek as I happily jump to grab it and put it on as fast as possible.

Since he has worn it throughout the day his scent is ingrained into the fabric which leaves me happily surrounded by it. As Namjoon comes back out from his closet he found himself a loos tank top and some shorts. As he nears closer I can tell he wants to go to sleep but sadly grabs his laptop and plops on the bed. I quickly snuggle under the covers so only the tips of my ears stick fully above them as I snuggle into the wolf's stomach. He hums in approval before setting up the laptop on his legs and getting to work.

Soon enough my eyes seem to shut by themselves.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

When I wake it's almost pitch black in the room, however I can make out shapes and outlines of things once my eyes adjust. I feel a tug around my waist as Namjoon lays sleeping soundly with his arm loosely around me. I smile at him but it soon fades as I hear a distinct tussle of movement outside the door of his room.

I feel the anxiety in my stomach grow tenfold.

Carefully I slip out of his grip with my ears alert and as silent as I can be. At least one thing about being a prey helps in these situations...

Carefully opening the door and slipping out I listen for movement and any signs of life aside from the boys sleeping in their rooms. A slight shuffle from the hall leading to the kitchen snaps my head in the direction.

The smart thing to do would to get one of the boys and then stay hidden. But am I doing that?

Nope.

I'm sneaking around the house trying to figure out who the hell is in here.

A shatter in the living room shocks my body to the core as I freeze. That's it.

I'm getting the boys.

I sprint back to the closest room, which happens to be Jin's, and throw open the door.

"Jin! Someone is in the house!" I whisper yell. He doesn't stir...

"Jin!" I rush over and shake him vigorously. A small groan sounded from him but he still didn't wake up. I felt like my nerves where on fire as I gave up on the bear and ran to Namjoon's room.

"Namjoon! Someone's here!" I whisper yell turning to look behind me. Nobody is there yet but when I turn around I stop dead in my tracks. He sits there tied up on the floor with Jungkook next to him tied up as well. Their eyes meet mine and widen as they try to yell at me. Their muffled sounds are lost on my ears as the knot in my stomach becomes a bomb of shock through my bones. I try to run towards them as my ears finally start working picking up other whimpers from Tae, Hobi and Jimin in the next room over. With all the commotion, whoever did this must have drugged Jin knowing if he went bear, they would be screwed.

"Oh my gosh here I'll get you guys out and it'll be fine, perfectly fine, fine-" I chant to myself more than the boys. The squirm under the tight restrictions trying to break free.

Suddenly, we all freeze.

"There you are little one."

Now let me ask this,

Fight or flight?