Going Home

Ready for a heart attack?

Of cuteness?? ;)

3rd person...

To say the boys where clingy would be an understatement. They never left her side, which proved difficult when the doctors had to clean and rebandage her already extremely sore body. Even a small twitch caused the hybrids to jolt at the doctor's hands. It also didn't help when the doctors would just laugh at the boys, even though it made Nahee relax slightly knowing that she shouldn't be scared.

One predator took over the most with aftercare for the young one.

Hoseok was the perfect mate at a time like this, with his sunny smile and warm embrace she knew she was safe with all of her boys, but Hoseok just reminded her of that thought. His little touches and his arms now wrapped around her, his tail swung happily and Nahee's eyes shut in exhaustion. However sitting there with the small girl in his arms smiling at her form, a switch went off in his eyes as he gently pulled her closer.

Worried for the lion Namjoon spoke up.

"Hyung, you okay?" Gaining slightly closer with intent to pet his mate, a threatening growl emitted from Hoseok's mouth.

"Don't. Touch. Her." Shielding the small doe away everyone's eyes widened and backed up a couple steps. Never in their entire lives had Hobi, their happy little lion, growled at them.

Respecting his Hyung, Namjoon backed off and leaned over to whisper to the panther next to him.

"I've never seen him be so aggressive at us before..." Yoongi watched closely at the two making sure his princess wasn't in any pain or uncomfortable.

"Me neither." He narrowed his eyes as Nahee gently woke up and giggled at a funny face the man was making. "But I'm damn sure jealous."

Namjoon couldn't help but turn back to the scene in front of him and nod his head along to what his Hyung had said.

The boys couldn't get their mate out of the hospital room quick enough. With the diagnosis of Hoseok not letting the girl go to be wheeled out, the hospital gave up and let him carry her out instead. Jin held all the prescriptions while Kook ended up driving with Taehyung  as a barrier in the back to shield an ansty Yoongi away from the Hoseok.

It was quite clear that Hobi would only let few near her, but only for necessities. Jin was deemed 'okay' as he held the medication and knew how to properly wrap her wounds. Taehyung also got the lucky title since his argument of he was the first one to get her back was enough to convince the territorial cat that he should be cleared for contact.

The rest weren't so lucky.

They really knew the level of hostility Hobi was at when their third eldest went to attack when Jimin pecked Nahee on the cheek making her jolt at the unexpected affection.

Retreating to the safety of the table out of the kitchen they Intently watched the two in the living room. They all were sort of on the same page about letting the big cat have his time and effect on the small traumatized girl.

"Until he's done, we need to make sure she's okay  and set everything up to perfection. You heard what the lady said about mental repercussions so we need to make sure she's with one of us at all times." Jin addressed. He was currently was getting some food ready and making sure to have all medications Nahee needed where present for her to take.

"We also need to leave her alone with Hoseok for the time being." Namjoon continued causing Yoongi to growl at him.

"No he's right." Jin agreed. "He's the best one for her right now and I don't think we could even get close to her if we tried." Jin winced but it slowly turned into a small smile as he heard a soft giggle coming from the living room, his eyes trailing up to see a more relaxed Nahee straddling Hoseok's lap.

Taehyung could see Jimin, Kook, Namjoon and even the cold Min Yoongi deflate at the new rule for the boys. It caused the tiger to smile to himself, smug that his sunshine Hyung trusts him enough, even when extremely territorial, to let him be near Nahee and be in contact enough for him to be satisfied.

Jin didn't want to admit it but he was just as smug about it too.

Bringing the tray of food with Tae out into the living room, the polar bear set the tray down on the coffee table nearest to Hoseok. The lions eyes scanned Jin and watched his every move as he gave a quick peck to the top of her head before scooting away. However not being blind to how Hobi's hold tightened slightly around her waist as his lips met her hair.

Tae has plopped himself next the Hoseok and Nahee with a napkin in his hands cleaning her mouth after Hoseok would feed her rather cutely.

She seemed extremely used to the process of her being fed by hand and it slightly worried the boy but he decided to push it aside for now and continue cleaning up after his mates.

Once done the boys knew it was getting increasingly hard for the small doe to keep her eyes open, and as much as she loved laying on Hobi, she wanted her other boys too.

So giving a small and nervous kiss to the side of Hoseok's Jaw, she made eye contact with her desired pillow and whined.

Of course not forgetting to make grabby hands towards towards the male.

Jimin was shocked when he saw Nahee grabbing towards him. Looking towards Jin uncertain, the elder shrugged and mentioned for him to go closer to her. Hesitantly the fox slithered closer careful not to disturb the lion watching him intently before watching the doe turn around and reach for him. Seemingly surprised himself Hoseok loosened his grip on the small girl and even sending a small smile towards Jimin, nodding towards him.

Jimin's face broke into the biggest smile they have ever seen on the fox as his eyes disappeared once he got the small girl into his arms. Quickly she settles into the crook of his neck as he takes a seat still close to Hoseok who gently rubs her back.

Within seconds the girl relaxes into the hold of her mate letting her exhaustion truly take over her body.

Nahee's point of view will be back eventually I swear  :)

Until next time 💜💜