Captured

Nahee's POV

I struggled desperately with the chains around my wrist. The collar around my neck stayed put and I couldn't have been more grateful. I was shoved into a trunk before I felt the car speed off not taking care with their sharp turns.

Tears stung my face as I whimpered and whined with my ears down and tail shaking. It wasn't too far of a drive before we stopped and the trunk opened. The familiar face of that man stepping into view and I visibly shook at the fear in my body.

"Out bîtch." He commanded. Without much time I tried to get up stumbling on my feet. Without much warning a harsh slap is delivered to my face and I'm thrown out of the trunk.

I whimper at the pain.

Help.

The man took one look at my collar and squinted in disgust.

"Take it off."

"I can't." I whispered but he wasn't having it. He pulled my hair to make me yelp and dragged me closer. He inspected the collar and the lock on the back attempting a couple times to pick it.

To my luck he had no avail.

"Your lucky that your Little shîts back home got a quality collar." He grumbled. I breathed out a sigh of relief and gently felt the stunning piece on my neck. They would let me keep it.

Being dragged into the similar warehouse I'm thrown into my cage.

"Just like old times huh?" The man chuckles. He kicks the metal walls around my cage making me flinch and send me more into a state of panic. The sounds of whimpers and sobbing fills my ears as I accept my place back in the hole.

I missed home. I missed the boys.

I missed it all.

I shouldn't have acted irrationally. I shouldn't have went and tried to play hero. I should've stayed with Namjoon, in his comfy bed, surrounded by warmth.

I pulled his shirt closer to me, his scent still extremely prominent in the fabric as it relaxed me slightly given the circumstances. However it also made me extremely emotional. I wanted him to be here. I wanted Tae's hugs and clingy self, I wanted Yoongi's possessive embrace, I wanted Namjoon's protective glances, I wanted Jimin's flirting remarks and my easily reddens face. I wanted Hoseok smile and warm words, I wanted Jin's cooking and soft smile as he taught me how to cook, I wanted Jungkook's competitive nature and soft touches when I'm near him.

I just wanted them.

Self wallowing and silent sobs came from the back of my throat as I huddled myself into a small ball in the corner of my cage. That is until my eyes snap open to the familiar voice of a friend I had accidentally betrayed.

Familiar bushy tail and all stepping into my vision and her fluffed ears stood at me.

"Nahee?"

"Chisaki?"

3rd POV

Namjoon's body was chilled and he couldn't pay attention to anything.

He couldn't even acknowledge that Kook went full Cheetah and was in control. Or that Taehyung was crying and screaming, punching the walls. Not even when Jimin had a breakdown and is now rocking back and fourth mumbling to himself about what He thought presume was murder. Hobi was dead silent, not even a glint of his happy self as he stared at the door.

Jin finally woke up, but after being filled in he wished he hadn't. Guilt was eating him away for not being able to help and Nahee's soft scent in his room and on his clothes really didn't help since he knew she went to him for help first. They boys where also slightly concerned about the panther in the house, since he had yet to wake up.

"I don't get it." Jin rubs his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose in slight pain. "We we're leaving tomorrow. Today even. Why didn't we go earlier."

Just like the rest of them, Jin was terrified. He wasn't terrified about the people that broke him possibly still being around, he was afraid of when they began to feel faint pain in their bodies.

They found out that whoever marked the innocent doe got her pain, even though there was more then one person.

Namjoon's wines didn't go unnoticed as the cheetah before him paced, whimpered and growled along with him. That is until they all shot up with the familiar roar of the seemingly rested panther.

Shooting towards the room they found Yoongi hunched over on the ground fists clenching and eyes bright green. His claws where out and teeth sharpened as he tried to get his hybrid side under control.

His first words spoken weren't surprising to the boys since they all said about the same thing when they broke free.

"Where's Nahee?! Where's my doe!" He yelled. What they didn't expect was the shine of tears that trailed down his face. Never in their lives have they seen the cold Min Yoongi cry.

But here he was.

Sobbing on the floor.

Knowing full well he couldn't protect his mate.

Jimin has always known that the big cat had a soft spot for him, so using it to his advantage he embraced his Hyung. Yoongi didn't even move to remove the fox but just continued to let his tears fall. The boys couldn't contain their sorrow as they felt like they failed their innocent doe.

They only hoped they could find you in time before something worse happened.

Without them being with you they knew you would be in extreme danger.

Without even speaking they knew what they had to do.

Even if that meant they had to kill.

The finally let their bloodlust for Nahee's captors free,

They wouldn't let them leave alive once they where found.