'Tell your fucking brother he needs to go to the clinic to get tested!' Nia shouts. Dontae pulls my head on his chest.

'How are you today then munchkin?' He says.

'Skeen, whose a munchkin?' I reply.

'Tell your sketty friend to go wash her dutty self!' Jayden shouts. They were still going on.

'You. Why else would I say it?' He chuckles.

'This your ting Dontae?' Marcel asks.

'Beg you shut up.' I mumble. that's why I hate my school, rumours spread faster than the girls spread their legs.

'Tell her bout me. I'm not one to mess with una.' Marcel warns. I laugh loudly.

'With your receding hairline, be quiet.'

'I never knew she was this rude. Reh.' A boy says.

'Been rude since day.' Dontae chuckles. Me and Dontae used to be best friends in nursery then he met Jayden. After that we went around in a little quartet; me, Dani, Jayden and Dontae until we met Nia and we all become a little club.

'Whatever.' I mumble coming out of my daydream, to see a sixth former coming towards us.

'Shit.' Dontae mumbles.

'Hey Dontae.' She smiles. He gives her a small smile. 'You haven't called?'

'Been revising for my GCSEs.' He says, trying to emphasise that he was young.

'Oh, I can help you know.' She replies.

'Nah my girl helps me. Innit Jayda?' He says squeezing my shoulder and giving me a look. I frown but then smile widely.

'Course, honey bunch.' I add. the girls face drops.

'Oh, this is your girlfriend?' She asks.

'Yes I am, and I would appreciate it if you stop talking to him. Thanks.' I say smiling sweetly. She huffs before storming off.

'Ahh, you're so certi. Safe Jizzle.' Dontae says holding out his fist. I look at his face then down to his fist and back up to his face. I lightly slap his cheek; the absolute idiot!

'My name is not Jizzle. Why you messing around with sixth formers?' I say frowning.

'Tell your stinky, broke ass brother to go jump off a cliff!' I could still hear them in the background.

'What can I say? Girls just love me.' He shrugs. I shake my head sitting up. The bell rings indicating lunch time is over.

'Alright you two. Break it up now.' I say coming in between Nia and Jayden.

'Loose punarni hoe.' Jayden mutters.

'Disabled little dickface.' Nia mumbles. I sigh as we go to registration then our last lesson. I realised Che was avoiding me and Nia. She knew we knew that she had supposedly done and since she was avoiding us, I was starting to believe it was in fact true.

When I got home, I heard boys' voices. Jayden really needed to stop inviting his "mandem" here. My mum worked a lot, especially since she'd been promoted. My mum works as a surgeon at hospital, well now she was a qualified surgeon since she'd just finished all her training and got all her qualifications so she was now training employees in other hospitals so she'd sometimes have to take little trips. The longest she been away is two days though. I sigh as I walk past all of them to go into the kitchen.

'You ite Jayda?' I turn to see who was attempting to talk to me. I look and see Dontae. Oh, him. I ignore him.

'Wagwan Jayda?' I hear Jordan say. I smile and hug him while he laughs. I walk into the kitchen. All the boys start laughing and shouting 'PAR' and 'she doesn't rate you'.

I hear Dontae follow me into the kitchen. I get some sweets then try to leave but he blocks my path.

'Excuse me.' I say smiling up at him politely.

'Bout scuse you. How can you violate me like that?' He says pretending to look hurt.

'I didn't.'

'I asked if you're ite and you blanked me, hugged Jordan then walked off.'

'Oh, sorry. I'm fine.' I say smiling. 'Now, excuse me?'

'You gave Jordan a hug.' He says opening his arms. I roll my eyes and hug him. He felt so warm...and secure and, what am I talking about?! I pull away then leave the kitchen. I run upstairs into my room and do some work.

At around 7ish, I take my towel and go into the bathroom to have a shower. When I walk into the bathroom, I instantly smell weed. Now I was annoyed, who smokes weed in the bathroom?

I storm downstairs where Jayden and everyone was.

'Jayden, do you and your friends have some type of problems? Do you suffer from mental retardation or something?' I say.

'LOOOL, my girl said mental retardation.' Dontae says slapping the sofa and laughing. I screw him.

'Shut up.' Jayden says to me. He was clearly high, well most of them were. Their eyes were bloodshot and they couldn't seem to focus on one thing. One of them was uncontrollably laughing.

'Who, the fuck, smokes weed in the bathroom? Please, answer me.' I say. He giggles like a little girl and so does Jordan. I sigh deeply.

'Oh. Nathan needed to piss so he took the zoot with him innih.' Jayden says exhaling the smoke. I groan and go to open all the windows in the house to air out the smell.

'Well, when mum comes home you can explain to her why the house stinks.' I say.

'Ayy, you needa relax. Come bun with us.' Dontae says. He was one of the few boys that weren't completely high, even though he was still slightly affected by the weed.

'No thanks. I have goals in life.' I say smiling abruptly. He laughs.

'I'm roasting you know, I beg you give me head Jayda.' Dontae says.

'Suck yourself.' I say in disgust leaving the front room. I hear him laughing as I go upstairs into the bathroom. I have a bath and walk into my bedroom, singing Girl On Fire. I get scared when I see Dontae sleeping on my bed.

'Get out my room!' I shout, waking him up. He wakes up, startled. He looked lost for a second. Aww, he looked so cute.

'Shit, you scared me Jay. And nahh, I'm comfortable.' He says smiling. I manage to persuade him to leave while I get dressed into my onesie. Onesies are the best. Dontae walks in as I'm tidying up.

'Why are you still here? It's like 9.' I say snuggling into my cold bed.

'Auntie Janet wants to pick me up.' He says yawning.

'Well, go sleep in Jayden's room until she comes then.' I say turning around to face him.

'He's beating some hoe.' He says. I groan.

'Fine, whatever .' I say dismissing him. He kisses my cheek. I feel something stir in my belly. Butterflies? No, it couldn't be.

'Safe b.' He says jumping on my bed I continue tidying up and getting my school stuff ready. He had attempted to do my hair but had just messed it up, so I was cainrowing it as we spoke.

'Auntie Janet's here. In a bit b.' He says standing up and hugging me.

'See you tomorrow.' I reply. When we pull away, he plants a quick kiss on my lips.

'Bye.' He disappears before I can retaliate.

I touch my lips in disbelief. I would've thought I would be more angry, but I was just confused. Why did he kiss me?