23. Desperate Times Calls for Desperate Decisions

Start from the beginning

He groaned in pleasure as he felt his girlfriend's body just rub itself on him. She always knew how to rile him up in ways, if it was just a small kiss or a quick hug, her blowing gently in his ear or just sitting on his lap, she knew how to turn him on but he had priorities right now. "N-No Nejire, we can't. Not right now at least. We should save it for another time. Besides, we need to talk!". Nejire sighed but she stopped nibbling, much to his dismay. "Alright, buzzkill.... What is it, Del-kun?".

"Well, You know, you see.....um...I...K-Kis-". He was interrupted by his door being knocked on. Delsin frowned in annoyance. He tried to ignore it and looked back the currently turned on but curious Nejire as she just wished to ravage her boyfriend. He went back to talking but before he even spoke a word, the door was knocked on again, interrupting him. Delsin growled as he moved to open the door. Once he touched to door and pulled it, his anger immediately turned to fear when he saw the person who shouldn't be here now.

"M-M-Momo?! What're you doing here?!" He asked in shock and nervous. Momo smiled cutely with a blush forming on her cheeks. "Well, I haven't seen you in over a week and I thought to stop by and see you cause I missed you. I got your address from Izuku, who just so happens to live right down the hall, and came down here!". Delsin narrowed his eyes over at the Midoriya apartment door. "Thanks a lot Izuku!" He said sarcastically but he didn't intend to receive an answer. "Anytime, Delsin-san!". 'Kill him. Tonight. He's a liability No one will know it's us that did it! But we have to silence the mother though....'
John said, planning ways to end the young cinnamon roll's life.

Delsin sighed to himself, his relationship with Nejire was as good as over. Momo smiled. "So are you gonna let me in, Delsin-kun?" She giggled as she walked passed him but her giggling ceased once she saw the blue haired girl on the couch. She glared hard at Nejire and vice versa once said girl saw the black haired girl. "The hell is she doing here?" Nejire said as she jumped up off the couch. "What am I doing here? I'm Delsin-kun's girlfriend. What I would like to know is what're you doing here?".

Nejire widened her eyes and Delsin was looking around the apartment looking for a rope so he could tie a noose. "Girlfriend? No no no. You're clearly mistaken. I am his girlfriend". Momo let out a laugh, like Nejire said something hilarious. "Are you kidding? That's preposterous. Me and Delsin have been dating for a good week-". "ME AND DELSIN HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A NEAR MONTH!" Nejire screamed. "Delsin....." Both girls looked at the the term, who was seen crying hysterically.

"Please don't kill me...." He pleaded. Yaoyorozu frowned with tears leaving her eyes. "What is going on?! Are you pulling a fast one on both of us?!". Nejire was not any better. "Why....why?!". Delsin grew sad. He hated seeing her cry and seeing Momo cry too was just enough to send a couple of tears to his eyes though they didn't fall. 'Oh brother....' John said, sick to his stomach with all the romantic drama bullshit.

"Look, this all happened way too fast. Yes, Momo. I was in a relationship with Nejire for the past month, which was why when you kissed me, I didn't say anything back to you. I was too shocked by the kiss, I didn't say anything and didn't stop you it was why I avoided both of you for a week. At school, dodging calls, everything". Momo widened her eyes in surprise. So it was true, he was dating her since then. He turned to Nejire who was still crying. "The reason I called you over Nejire was to tell you about all this but....we uh....a bit sidetracked" he blushed as he remembered their fun. "Nejire, I love you. I'm in love with you. Trust me when I say I wouldn't purposefully cheat on you like this....you mean too much to me".

Nejire looked at him, her eyes filling with tears. "Really?". Delsin moved to put his hands on each sides of her face and pulled her into a chaste kiss. He let go and stared in her blue eyes, his forehead against hers. ".....but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for Momo" He sighed. That was when he heard the gasp come from the silently weeping rich girl in the corner of the room. She looked at him with her glossy onyx eyes. "W-What....". Delsin sighed as he sat on his couch.

"I said while I love Nejire, I realized that deep down I also care about you Momo. The subtle but obvious things you do for me, always encouraging me. I never really knew how much you meant to me until this week and if I even chose Nejire, I'd be losing another piece of my life thats important...". Momo widen her eyes. "Delsin.....I.....". Delsin sighed as he sat down. "Which is why neither of us should even be together....". The two girls widened their eyes in shock.

Instead of choosing one of them, he's choosing.....neither? "I'm not understanding" Momo said. "What do you mean?" Nejire asked. "You know what I mean, Nejire, Momo. I don't want to be selfish. I....love both of you. Even though I've been waiting to be with you Nejire for the longest time and have been somehow deeply registering what I felt about you, Momo, I can't even begin to think about who to choose between the two of you. It's.....hopeless. So the next best thing is to not choose and set you both free from my selfish desires" he said with a small smile as he got up. "Delsin......" Both girls say suddenly, unsure of what to do.

He made his way to the door and opened it. He stood by it, looking blankly at the two. "I ask that you two leave but once you do, leave your feelings for me behind this door as of now, it can never be". The girls stood there in shock before ultimately deciding to leave, not before looking at Delsin with that longing look in their eyes but they only received blank ones. They sighed before walking out the door, both having tears in the corners of their eyes. Once they left, Delsin closed the door behind them, letting put heavy sighs and his tears are flowing free.

"If you love them, you gotta set them free...." He chanted to himself as he walked to his room and planted himself down on his bed and silently cried to himself.

And.......done!

This was just a quick chapter to let everyone know where this will be leading so this was just quick one. Next chapter will be interesting. Next chapter will be focusing on the Video power!

Please comment and vote your thoughts on this chapter! Thx! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁