Chapter Six

Jesse looks over his notes again, the only place it made sense for them to take people was either a hotel or a club. 

"Unless?" He mutters and looks over the places the victims went missing. There were two same places written down for half and half. 

"Oh shit! That makes a lot more sense!"

The Shell Hotel and Club Full Moon.

-----------------------------

"So these two places are where their taken from?" Sam asks and Stiles nods.

"The hotel and club popped up two years ago, people go to both to have sex or sell drugs, it makes the most sense because if you think about it, people would think the virgins are going to.."

"Lose their virginity." Dean connects the pieces.

"Exactly!" Stiles exclaims and Dean smiles at the exited look on his face. Stiles was throwing evidence faster then they could catch it, he thought it was funny.

"Sorry, I'm rambling." Stiles sheepishly laughs and rubs the back of his neck, Dean looks at Sam who makes eye contact with his brother. Both burst out laughing at how embarrassed the kid was, Dean wipes his eyes: "Does this happen often?" 

"Yes." Stiles mutters and covers his embarrassed face, only causing the two adults to laugh even harder. Stiles groans and starts to pack up his things, muttering about how rude people are and how this is way he doesn't give information to anyone but Lydia. Sam give the teen a smile.

"No, it's that you remind us of how I was." He laughs and Dean laughs harder.

"Was? You still act like that!"

------------------------------------

Antoni licks his lips as Emilia rips the head off of another's body, he thought it was hot. She gave a twirl, flinging her bloodstained white dress around her. She smiles at him with bright eyes, the head of his left hand was being held by his hair. 

"If anyone tries to go against my wishes and pulls a stunt like he did ever, you will be killed." he announces and out of the corner of his eye he sees that the two new vamps looked almost scared, he smiles.

"Ade, come here." He orders and said man almost hesitates. Antoni gives him a pat on the back and smiles: "Everyone! Ade is going to be my new left hand!" Antoni felt satisfied as a smile works it's way onto Ade's face.

"I won't let you down father." Ade sternly states and Antoni laughs.

"I know you won't-" Then he leaned closer to him, "-you and your partner will be living very comfortable from now on."

--------------------------------------

Ade walks behind Emilia with his partner Damon, they were holding two trays of food. She motions to the door and leans against the wall, a sharp smile on her face.

"You know how to get back, now I have some business to take care of." She coos and struts away, Ade looks at his blue eyed partner who smiles reassuringly. 

"It'll be fine love." Damon sympathizes and Ade gives him a weak smile. He pushes the door open and the two in the cage look up and scowl.

"Don't worry, we're just here to give you food." Damon softly states, the two look even more angry then before.

"We don't want your fucking food!" The girl growls and the boy only glares. Ade catches Damon flinch and he frowns.

"Don't worry, this isn't for long." Ade growls back and the two just look away. Ade's features softens as he sees how their eyes were red and puffy, he felt bad.

"You'll be free again one day, I promise."

--------------------------------------

Antoni sat on his desk chair with Emilia on his lap, she was holding a wine glass filled with that sweet crimson liquid. But he wasn't satisfied anymore, he sighs and his pet looks at him with confusion.

"What's wrong?" She questions and he rolls his eyes, he forces her to stand as he takes the glass from her hands. 

"Get me Victor, you are dismissed." He waves her off and she leaves pouting, he takes a long drink from the glass. A tall man with dark red hair and very pale skin opened the door, Antoni places the wine glass on the desk.

"You called me Antoni?" His Italian accent was almost hypnotic. Antoni gave him a fond smile, standing and walking over.

"No need to be so formal with me my right hand." He coos and places his hands on Victor's shoulders, Victor sighs with a smile.

"Yes Antoni, why did you send that whore to get me?" He responds, slight edge to his tone when talking about Emilia. Antoni sighs and wraps his arm around the taller man's neck, pressing his blood coated lips to Victor's dry ones passionately and lovingly before pulling away.  

"Aw, let my little pet have her fun. You're the one, she's the toy." 

--------------------------------------

Emilia felt her heart drop at that, she knew Antoni loved Victor. 

But being called a pet?

A toy?

She knew she was a cheep dollar store whore but hey!

She felt tears fill her eyes and ran out. Fear and pain reach her heart like a spear, she wanted to be strong, but the pain of the man she loved hurt her more. She stops in front of a door, but she doesn't seem to notice. She just collapses, whimpering as tears roll down her face.

"Emilia?" 

She turns, it was Ade and Damon. They were staring at her in shock, she wipes her eyes and stands up, suddenly feeling uncomfortable in her bloody dress she stands up. She sniffles and looks at the couple.

"Can...can I come in?"

--------------------------------------

Jesse lays down on his bed, a look of determination painted on his face. 

"Gotta pick a date and focus on it...not a problem." He whispers to himself and closes his eyes

********************************

Jesse's eyes open to see a girl standing next to him, she was about 15 years old and was crying. 

"Why didn't you fucking tell me?" Her question threw him off, his eyes widen as he spots something around her neck.

"No, list-"

"I'm done listening to what you have to say!" She slaps him, tears rushed down her face faster.

"I'm done with the fucking excuses! I'm done with the fucking lies! Why can't anyone just give me the truth!"  She chokes back a sob.

"Did you not want me?"

****************************

Jesse bolts up, sweat dripping down his face.

"She couldn't, she can't." He gasps and turns so he's laying on his side, curly up into a ball and begins to cry.

"I didn't mean it, I didn't mean to lie."