Scharnhorst and Gneisenau: Spilling the Tea

I would've gotten away from Admiral Graf Spee if she didn't take me to the Ironblood HQ after stabbing me in the abdomen with her metal talons and being very joyful like Menhara Chan.  Things are going downhill for me recently: Admiral Graf Spee taking me somewhere that I'm not familiar with, barely surviving from her vicious metal claws and ending Helena with no warning from a point-blank shot. And without my pistol, because of Admiral Graf Spee, I would have to settle things on my own. 

I couldn't see anything or remember anything after I passed out a few minutes ago. My breathing was weak, barely surviving from getting choked by the savage Admiral Graf Spee.  My abdomen was still in a horrible condition, but at least it wasn't bleeding any more for a few hours. The room I was in was bitter and cramped like some sort of confinement place. I couldn't move my arms or legs because they were tied up in a chair I'm sitting in. 

???: Oh~? You're finally awake~

The voice I heard was not Enterprise, Hiryuu, Prince of Wales, or Bismarck. It was someone that I'm unfamiliar with. Someone from the Ironblood faction who is sadistic to other people and commanders.  

???: Hm? Not speaking, are you? I know why you came here a few minutes ago. 

Arthur: I know why I'm here, Admiral Graf Spee...

???: I'm not Admiral Graf Spee, silly Shikian. Here, let me take that blindfold off for you. 

The blindfold was finally removed and I was wrong about my assumption thinking it's Admiral Graf Spee. The figure has the color of amber on her eyes, a tint of gray long hair, wore a uniform that has gray and crimson red on it. 

Arthur: Admiral Hipper class Heavy cruiser Prinz Eugen? 

Prinz Eugen: You know your Ironblood ships very well. 

She was provoking me for her entertainment like I'm some sort of slave or animal. 

Arthur: What do you want from me, Prinz Eugen? 

Prinz Eugen didn't respond to my question. She only put her index finger to her lips and smiled at me with her seductive tone.

Prinz Eugen: Shhhh! I'll be the one asking the questions, Shikian~ 

She approached me quietly and leaned close to me. Her chest was near my neck height and it felt very uncomfortable.

Prinz Eugen: Tell me, who brought you here and for what reason? 

Arthur: Admiral Graf Spee dragged me to this place. She wants me to meet the other commanders in person. 

Prinz Eugen put her left hand on my right cheek and grasped it tight. She sounded very serious even though it feels like she's seducing me. 

Prinz Eugen: I see, do you know why I'm interrogating you in the first place? 

I shook my head no to her response. 

Prinz Eugen: I was told that you did something suspicious that the other commanders didn't like. Whatever you did was on your transcript and I'm confirming it if it's true or not. So, did you do anything horrible to a shipgirl? 

Arthur: Why are you asking me that-

Prinz Eugen: Beantworte Meine Frage! (Answer my question!)

She removed her hand off my right cheek and slapped me very hard. Her rigs started to growl at me, like vicious hounds. I didn't respond to her question because she's threatening me in German. 

Prinz Eugen: Hmm~? Not answering, huh Shikian?

I kept looking at the ground. She slowly walked away from me and stared at a wall.  She then looked at me again.