Georgia: Escape

I'll tell you this, it wasn't pleasant. I have lost my reputation because of Georgia. That girl has literally been the scariest shipgirl I ever have seen. And if I have a tier list of all the scariest shipgirls I met, Georgia would be in the highest tier. And oh boy, Georgia just has to do it. I slowly woke up from Georgia's bed, and the chains were removed. I should get away from this girl or else it's too late. I looked around for an exit, but the windows have fences enclosed so when I break the window to jump out, I couldn't escape because of the fences. 

Arthur: Great, just great. 

I heard the door opening, so I hid under the bed. It's better than hiding in the closet. 

Georgia: Commander~

I kept my mouth shut. I knew that Georgia arrived, not Hood or Jintsuu. 

Georgia: *chuckles* How cute of you trying to escape from me~

She was searching through her room, looking for me. Once she searched the closet, I got out of the bed and rushed outside. At least I can get some distance from her.  I was so close to getting caught from Georgia. I paused for a second and looked around my surroundings. She wasn't there. 

Arthur: Thank goodness I have a safe distance from her. 

I was wrong about that. Georgia was near me, holding her knives. I started to look away from her, not making contact with her. I just kept walking and not looking at her. But then, the adrenaline starts to kick in once I felt breathing on my back. I pulled out a tranquilizer dart and looked back, revealing Atago. 

Arthur: Oh Atago, thank goodness you're here!

I put the dart away in my pocket. 

Atago: What happened to you? 

Arthur: Georgia... 

Atago: Oh heavens, you need to get checked up! 

She was mentioning my face. The two cuts that Georgia did to me. 

Arthur: I need to see Jintsuu. 

Atago: I'm afraid Jintsuu's busy. Here, let me take you to the hospital. 

She carried me to the hospital as quickly as she can. I was starting to lose consciousness.

A few hours later... 

The bright light was shining on me as I slowly opened my eyes.  I looked at my thighs and there were new bandages applied to them. I didn't really want to move my body at all. Akagi was there, including Kaga. 

Kaga: Where were you, commander? We missed you...

Arthur: Uh...

Atago: He's been kidnapped for a while...

Akagi: Who's the girl that did this to you? I'll burn down her existence... 

Arthur: Georgia. 

Akagi: Very well, time to kill her! 

Kaga: You can't, she's a priority ship. 

Arthur: True. You can't dismantle her. 

I grew weary of Georgia. She just has to do it for her entertainment... 

Atago: I'm glad you're okay. 

Jintsuu arrived with a scared expression. I looked at her, and I couldn't recognize her emotions. 

Arthur: Hi Jintsuu... 

Jintsuu: Arthur, what happened to you?! 

Atago: Georgia did the 34 and tortured him.