Roon: Blood Love

I don't like the likes of priority ships. The last time meeting one was being married to Monarch, and then got tortured by Georgia. And also Neptune with her smooches. Now, let me get this out of my way. I have never done an Ironblood priority ship. And I wouldn't even dare do anything harmful to her. Most of the time instead of paperwork would be grinding for priority shipgirls. And it was a huge mistake when I finally got her.  

After Hood dragged Bismarck away and carrying Tirpitz to the guest room with Takao, we decided to sit on a bench next to a palm tree. 

Arthur: Takao, I didn't realize we're like close to each other.

Takao: It's like the good old days...

I start to notice that Takao doesn't seem to worry about me often. 

Arthur: Takao, do you hang out with Jintsuu? 

Takao: Used to. We just only keep in touch. What are you up to? 

Arthur: Nothing much. I just finished a priority ship. 

And then someone came to me and bearhugged me. I feel it must be Atago. 

Arthur: Get off of me Atago! 

???: I'm not Atago. 

Arthur: Then who are you? 

The girl stopped hugging me. 

Roon: I'm Roon, the Ironblood heavy cruiser. I don't know this place very well, so could I ask you to give me a tour? 

Arthur: Uh, sure thing...

I sense that giving her a tour will get her more close to me. 

Timeskip.

I spend the rest of the day doing a tour for Roon. I showed her the dormitory, the docks, the academy, and my office. I then realize this was an excuse for her to get close to me. 

Roon: Commander, what do you like to do? 

Arthur: Nothing. Just keep work hard and thrive. 

She placed her head and snuggled. I don't like the likes of this. She then gave me a hug, crushing me. 

Roon: I love giving hugs, Commander~

Why is this happening?

Arthur: Okay, but you're crushing me... 

She stopped hugging me for 3 minutes. Then, Jintsuu came to me for some important information. 

Jintsuu: We got a situation, Arthur. 

Arthur: What is it? 

Jintsuu: Hood's gone for like a few hours. 

Arthur: She's busy with Bismarck I believe. 

Roon: Is it something bad?

I looked at Roon. 

Arthur: No, it's not. She will be back soon. 

Jintsuu: Atago got drunk. 

Arthur: For what? 

Jintsuu: No reason. 

She scratched her head. How do I suppose to know about Atago's drinking habit?

Arthur: I'll visit her. I'll see what's up with her. 

Jintsuu: Alright. Take care. 

I headed to Atago's room while Roon followed me. Is she attracted to me or maybe something is going on with me? I knocked on Atago's dorm door, and she opened the door. And she's drinking Sake again.