Helena: Radar Stalker

I remember meeting Helena once, but then I later forgot about her a few weeks later. Even if I do remember her, it's not my fault of forgetting her. Well, it's actually my fault of not visiting her even I equipped her with powerful gear that had been collecting dust. And this was bad since Jintsuu and I are like very close friends and we both don't want to marry each other. And I'm already oathed to 17 shipgirls who were crazy about me in different ways. To her, it feels like I'm abandoning her from existence. She was always jealous for every shipgirl I hang out with, including Jintsuu. It was a bad thing since she knows everything about me, from watching me and stalking me to be a complete psychopath. I decide to take on her on until Enterprise's wrath. If she's like the final Eagle Union shipgirl I'm going against, then I have to deal with the others first. 

After taking Washington and South Dakota to their dorms, Jintsuu stopped for a minute. She remembered the times where she got sabotaged by Rodney and someone else. 

Arthur: Jintsuu, you alright? 

Jintsuu: I'm fine Arthur... 

Arthur: I feel like I'm being watched... 

Jintsuu: Is it the guy or someone else? 

Arthur: Both. 

Jintsuu: Let's not jump into fourth wall breakings, Arthur. You're saying someone's watching you. 

Arthur: Helena maybe? 

Jintsuu: Helena? 

Arthur: You didn't meet her, so you shouldn't worry about her. 

Jintsuu: I should. She has to know our close relationship.

Jintsuu's right. Helena may know her by our close relationship. 

Arthur: We should get going. 

Jintsuu: See you tomorrow. 

I headed to my room to call it a day. 

A few hours later... 

I couldn't sleep at all because of Helena. She doesn't forget about me and I know she's very upset about me. And she's watching me like a hawk, everywhere I go. She even knows where I actually live, so there's no point of going back home. Unlike Souryuu, Amagi, Shoukaku, Zuikaku, and Unicorn, she uses her radar to track me down. I slowly fell asleep, meeting Takao again in my dreams. 

Takao: Came back to me? 

Arthur: When you be coming back to me in the real world? 

Takao: Depends...  Anything new? 

Arthur: Atago's married... 

Takao: To who? 

Arthur: *sighs* Me...

Takao: What a disappointment... I thought you kept the wedding ring safe...

Arthur: It was stolen... and it's in my ring finger. 

It was because of Belfast.

Takao: *sighs* How's Jintsuu doing? 

Arthur: She's doing fine. 

Takao: What about Enterprise? 

Arthur: Crazy right now. Why? 

Takao: Just asking...

I noticed a katana behind Takao's back.

Arthur: Takao behind you! 

It was Zuikaku again, stabbing Takao on the back of the stomach. I woke up quickly and was taking short breaths.