Deutschland and Admiral Graf Spee: Backlash

I stared at Jintsuu for a little bit while she was loading an AWP sniper rifle. I then looked at the pistol on my right hand. It had bullets in there, which looks concerning. What's with the weapon pile? Why would Jintsuu get a hold of this stuff anyway?

Arthur: So, Jintsuu. What do you mean things are getting real?

Jintsuu placed down the AWP sniper rifle.

Jintsuu: Listen, this has gone enough. We have to stop it at all costs.

Arthur: Stop what?

Jintsuu: Your stupid harem.

Arthur: Harem? What are you talking about?

Jintsuu sighs in disappointment.

Jintsuu: Listen, I grew weary of you being with other girls except for Takao and Atago. Maybe, you should do something about them.

Arthur: Like what?

Jintsuu: You divorce them from existence. 

That's true, but they married me instead of the other way around. Eliminating them would be a difficult task to do. 

Arthur: If I divorce them, I going to die horribly.

Jintsuu took it with a grain of salt. 

Jintsuu: It's not like they going to have kids. Anyways, use that pistol if you're in danger, I'm going to bed. 

Arthur: Wait, what about the weapon pile?

Jintsuu: I'll leave it here.

Arthur: You're going to leave it here?!

Jintsuu: Yes Arthur. I'll pick them up tomorrow. Anyways, goodnight.

Arthur: Okay, goodnight Jintsuu.

I placed my pistol on the table and pushed Graf Zeppelin off my bed. I decided to sleep for now until sunrise.

The next morning.

Mornings were not my thing since who knows anyone could just drop by and sleep with me.  I woke up, feeling horrible. I put on my focus lens and prepared myself for the day. And before I left my room, I grabbed the pistol and kept it in my pocket. Usually, Belfast or anyone would sleep with me but today was just me only. I was getting ready for the day when suddenly I heard a voice calling my name. I looked at a girl, who was standing there in front of me. 

Arthur: Unicorn.

Unicorn: Morning Onii-chan! 

She was cuddling her unicorn plushie. 

Arthur: Why are you up so early? 

I scratched my head in confusion. 

Unicorn: Unicorn wants to say good morning to you! 

Arthur: Okay then. 

What's with her being with me alone instead of Atago giving me the huggie wuggies in the morning? 

Arthur: Shouldn't you be with an adult? I mean, I don't recommend you being out here alone. 

Unicorn: Onii-chan, I have to be with you!

Arthur: You also called me a slave earlier, what is wrong with you?

Unicorn: Unicorn didn't call you a slave...

Liar, she did call me a slave when I got kidnapped and got tied up with Jintsuu.

Unicorn: Can I stay with you Onii-chan?