Eldridge: Electric-a-death

I wouldn't expect to get someone that's shorter than me.  And it gave me a trigger warning about how this new shipgirl reminds me of Unicorn. I decided to shake it off. There's something horrible about this new shipgirl, and I'm ready to knock her out. 

Night falls after I finished all the documents HQ gave me. It was hard to get these finished since you have girls that watch you work all the time and rubbing your cheeks. And Akagi was the one who watches me like a hawk. She enjoys my hard work and burning sensation and is happy to bury me in her foxtails. 

Arthur: Thank goodness that's over. 

I rose from my seat, left the office and headed to my room. I decided to call it a day until the new shipgirl arrive in the middle of the night. There was a huge storm occurring outside, filling the oceans and rushing in the drench. The winds were consuming the sky, blowing the tree leaves. I decide to end the day while the thunder clashes. But I was unaware of who the new shipgirl is until I meet her. 

The next morning...

It was an unordinary morning, as I wake up from my bed. There were a BUNCH of shipgirls who were like sleeping with me! There was not only Atago and Belfast but Souryuu, Akagi, Kaga, Amagi, Duke of York, and Unicorn were there. I tried not to wake them up while getting ready for today. So I sneaked my way out of my room, quietly to not disturb anyone. Is this a harem going on?

A few hours later...

Jintsuu arrived to inform about a new shipgirl who was looking for me in the middle of the night. She brought the same load of papers like last time. 

Jintsuu: Enterprise must be busy...

Arthur:  Yeah. Hey Jintsuu, what if I ran out of the darts? 

Jintsuu: I'll make more. Just use them as sparingly as possible.  

I looked at the tranquilizer dart laying on the desk. 

Arthur: What about the new shipgirl? 

Jintsuu: Don't use the tranquilizer on her. I heard she has a nasty sting. 

Arthur: The new shipgirl? 

Jintsuu: Yep. Take care. 

Arthur: Jintsuu, wait!

She didn't respond to me but headed off to her room. I was confused about how to deal with the new shipgirl. Atago came with sake in her hand.

Atago: Morning Commander~ 

Arthur: You're up so early. 

Atago: Just want to give you this. 

She handed me a bottle of her sake. 

Arthur: Thanks, but I don't drink. 

Atago: Ara ara~  how unfortunate. Well then, I'll wake up the other girls. Take care, sweetie~ 

Atago left my office after handing me her bottle of sake. I placed it on the side. 

Timeskip...

I was finishing all the documents that Jintsuu gave me.  It was the same thing as last time. 

Eldridge: Commander, Eldridge reporting for duty. 

I looked at the girl with blonde hair. She seems like she has the same height as Unicorn. FBI is knocking down this door any minute now...

Arthur: Can I get you anything? 

Eldridge: ...Commander,pretty?

I looked at her, confused. She doesn't seem lethal at all. 

Eldridge: Commander, raise me.