"Whatever is plaguing on your mind, just remember, to always stay positive. If its a person, prove them wrong and show them you are better. If its something personal," seungmin paused and gave you a genuine smile, "never loss hope."

Seungmin stood and patted your shoulder as he went back to his seat. You licked your bottom lip as you stared at Seungmin. You needed to hear it and Seungmin somehow knew. His kind words made you smile a bit and got you thinking over many things. The confusing conflicts you had with yourself has now been slowly resolved.

You looked over at Seungmin and mouthed a 'thank you' he smiled once again, his pearly white teeth striking you as he nodded his head.

___

"Do you want to go to the café?" You asked Sky, walking out the campus. You looked over at your friend, expecting a answer. Sky shrugged, pushing her hands deeper into her hoodie pockets.

Your eyes narrowed, lips pursed, at sky's bored answer. "What's wrong?" You sighed out.

"Nothing"

"Don't lie"

"Nothing is wrong, okay?" Sky said, stopping in her tracks, to look at you. You stared at your friend and slowly nodded your head. "I got to go. See you tomorrow"

Sky walked off in the opposite direction and you watched her leave. You pouted and kicked a stone. "I guess I'll go alone then" you mumbled to yourself as you made your way towards the café. "I wonder what's pissing her off?" You mumbled to yourself, walking along the sidewalk.

You arrived at the café, the bell ringing as you entered. You breathed in the familiar smell of coffee and sweet chocolatey aroma. You walked over to your usual spot by the window and sat down. You fiddled with the menu in your hand, already knowing what you wanted. You stared out the window, waiting for the waitress to place in your order.

You yawned, resting your cheek on your palm, and stared at the people that walked around. You become bored of staring and felt yourself slowly slip into unconscious. You rested your eyes, feeling drained from yesterday's activities. Your mind drifted off to namjoon. How you wished to be his ideal type, to be slim and tall. You were average in height, but losing weight seemed more beneficial for you. Losing weight was always hard for you, especially during high school. The days were you would starve yourself, because you didn't look like other girls.

It got so bad to the point you fainted and from then you made a promise to your friends and yourself that you would never do something so foolish to yourself again. But its like the saying old habits die hard.

You heard someone clear their throat. Jumping in your seat, you knocked your elbow against the table and groaned in pain. You whined as you held onto your elbow and rubbed the sore area. Again, you heard the persistent person clear their throat and you looked up.

You opened your mouth to talk to the person, but shut it immediately as a smile took over your cute face. "Well, if it isn't Mr. Cherry" you grinned.

The boy scowled at you, crossing his toned arms over his chest. "Your in my seat" he said bluntly.

You looked around and under the table, the boy watching you in confusion. "I'm sorry, but I don't see your name on it" you smirked, crossing your arms onto the table and leaning a bit forward into your seat. The boy's frowned deepened, slinging his bag tighter onto his shoulder. "I can't catch a break" he muttered, under his breath.

"If you want, you can join me if you like to" you piped, pointing towards the empty seat in front of you. The boy looked at you, then at the empty seat. Contemplating if he should sit or not, his stomach growled in hunger, he decided to sit. You smiled, amused that the red haired actually agreed in sitting with you.