•WELCOME!•

WELCOME to the B R A Z E N series!

Surprised?! Or not at all?

Yes... I may have mentioned to a handful of my readers that Harriet has always intrigued me... the second I created her character, I wanted to know more about her and why her father is such a {insert insult here} SO I've been brewing this series, in secret, for a long time!

I do hope you're not disappointed—I promise I have plenty of spin-offs prepared, but this is the one my heart was set on.

HEY, DO YOU WANT SOME EXTRA INFORMATION ABOUT THIS NEW SERIES?
You DON'T?

OKAY... here you go anyway:

•The BRAZEN series is *very* linked to the GOLDEN books, so if you haven't read any of those, these novels may spoil them for you... so I do recommend perusing them first. However, it's not mandatory; though they're connected, the BRAZEN series can be more or less considered a stand-alone, as it follows Harriet.

•WHO ELSE IS IN THIS THING?
Jeez, be patient, I'll release character aesthetics in due time...
... but care to guess who will be featured?

•There will be *drum-roll* THREE books in this series! This one is a sort of prequel, set between THE GOLDEN FLOWER and THE GOLDEN GIRL. Book two occurs during THE GOLDEN DUCHESS, PRINCESS, and up to the last few chapters of QUEEN. And book three is after THE GOLDEN QUEEN, so almost a sequel, just without Maggie & Céleste (though they may or may not pop up here and there...)

•UPDATES will be the same as my GOLDEN ones; Mondays & Thursdays. HOWEVER, the number of chapters I post might vary. Some days I might only post one chapter... others you might find yourself with three. It'll depend on what's going on and whether or not I think it necessary for certain parts to be read one after the other.

•THIS IS a second draft, FYI; some parts might not make a whole bunch of sense yet, but please, bear with me. ALSO, if you haven't read the revised The Golden Flower, certain bits might confuse you... and not that I'm saying you have to go read this new version but... I MEAN, COULD YOU PLEASE JUST GO READ THE NEW VERSION?
I'm kidding.
Or not.
Who knows.

RIGHT, so, now that all that's out... be prepared, official posting starts FEBRUARY 24TH 2020!

Readers, friends—THANK YOU for sticking with me in this GOLDEN universe. I write because of you, never forget it.