Chapter 7 - Problems

Y/N's POV

It was Sunday, me and the girls played video games and watched Netflix all day. Suddenly, Lisa said something. "Fuck girls we have school tomorrow." She remembered. "Ew." I said.

"Ew?? We have English class and you'll see Ms. Park!" Jennie said. "Yeah not 'ew' anymore ahha." I said and started to play Minecraft.

~Time skips to Monday~

So i'm at school, it's Science class and it's boring. I don't know why but I woke up feeling really sad today and I feel that I can be hurt more easily than the usual.

I don't really want to have fun today or even argue with someone, I don't have the energy for that.

I even had so much trouble to wake up this morning. I thought thinking about Ms. Park would help but it just helped a little bit. Depression hits me hard today, why?

I just want to see her. Maybe her smile or her voice will hype me up? I don't know.. fuck! Why am I like that?

The bell rang and I went to my locker. It's finally lunch time. Lisa came at my locker so fast that it scared me. "Y/N!" I jumped.

"Shit Lisa! You scared me.. what?" I said. "Did you saw the new student?" She asked. "No why?" She smiled and bit her bottom lip.

'Tf did she really just bite her fucking lip??' I thought. "Cause she's so fucking hot!" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah really?"

Jennie and Jisoo joined us. "Yeah really Y/N." Jisoo said. I looked at Jennie. "And you probably think that she's hot too?" I asked.

"Y/N she's already popular because of her good looking." She blushed. 'W.t.f. Jennie blushed. She must be really cute to make Kim Jennie blush.'

"Okay let's see if she's really that hot." I sighed. I walked with the girls to the cafeteria. I saw a bunch of people around a girl.

She was talking with a dude at a table. Her silhouette reminds me of someone's but I can't figure whose silhouette it is.

We walked to the crowd of teenagers and approached ourselves to hers. The dude that was talking with her looked at us. 'Wtf is he doing here? It's a private school just for girls.'

She turned herself and I saw her face. My eyes widened as I recognized her. My heart skipped a beat... It was Eunha.

She looked at me confidently

She looked at me confidently. 'W-Wait how c-can she be h-here??' She walked to me without breaking the eye contact.

"Hey Y/N." She said seductively. I looked at her, impressed. She changed so much, now her hair is short, she has bangs and she looks more mature.

"Hi Eunha.." I said. The girls came beside me and looked at me. They were questioning me just with their stares.

"Y/N, do you know her?" Jisoo asked. "Yeah.. she's my.. ex..." I said quietly. They all looked surprised.

Suddenly a supervisor came. "Hey! You!" He pointed the boy. "You don't have the right to be here!" He said and grabbed him.

I looked at Eunha another time and walked to a table with the girls. "Woooah Y/N your ex is really hot!" Lisa said. "Yeah but she's not a good person. She's a player, a cheater and a heartbreaker. Don't fall for her."

They looked at each other with confused faces. "May I ask what happened between you two?" Jisoo asked. "Another time. Not at school okay?" I smiled.

Jisoo nodded and we ate our food. After that, the girls wanted to go to the toilet upstairs. I wanted to put my lunchbox in my locker so they went there without me.

I was going to join them at the toilets so I took the elevator just for fun. I went in and heard someone talking to me. "I wanted to be alone with you."

I turned myself to see Eunha standing there. I was going to go out but she pinned me to the wall as the doors closed.

I looked at her confused and scared. I didn't know what she was going to do. "I missed you Y/N.." She said and leaned towards me.

I felt her lips on mines. It felt really wrong I didn't like that. I tried to push her away but she was too strong. "S-Stop!" I said. She continued to kiss me when the doors opened.

Ms. Park's POV

I was waiting infront of the elevator's doors. I was going to the cafeteria to grab some food. The doors finally opened and I saw something that broke my heart in 1000 pieces.

I saw a random girl kissing Y/N. I felt empty and angry. My blood was boiling in my veins as I saw her grab Y/N's boobs.

"DETENTION!" I screamed at the girl. I was looking at her with so much rage. She looked at me and smirked. "Who are you?" She said.

"I AM THE DIRECTOR AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANOTHER TIME TODAY OR I'LL KICK YOU OUT OF THE SCHOOL!" She looked at me shocked. "Fine." She walked away. Y/N looked scared.

Y/N's POV

"Chae- Ms. P-Park.. I-I.. She.." I stuttered. "I don't fucking want to talk to you Y/N.. I thought you. Detention for you too." She said coldly.

"N-No.. p-please let m-me explai-" She cut me off. "Enough!" I looked at her as my eyes became teary. She looked at me. She looked hurt and walked away.

(Lisa's hand in this gif- *gay panic*)

~Time skips to English class~

I walked in the classroom. I didn't want to go there but I had to. I sat at my place and Ms. Park entered the classroom.

I looked at her and she stared at me angrily while sitting on her chair. 'Please stop being mad at me.. it wasn't my fault..' I thought.

She got up and walked to the board. After her explanation of the subject she came back to her desk which is infront of mine.

"Oh and I want everybody to finish their homework for tomorrow!" She said while looking at me and I sighed.

I wrote something on a piece of paper. "Chae please let me explain!" I gave it to her. She looked at me with a bitchy face and whispered "What?" She threw the paper in a trash can.

I wrote something another time. "It was Eunha, my ex and I swear I didn't want to kiss her she forced me to do it! I couldn't do anything! I swear Park Chaeyoung I love you and only you!" I gave it to her and her eyes widened. "Prove it." She whispered.

-Amethyst🃏