Chapter 2 - Ms. Park's Office

~Time skips to friday~

Y/N's POV

It's friday, yes! It's the last day of school and my mom will not be there for the night. I woke up and I was happy, for once. I had a great night and I slept well. I'm so happy. I have new friends that are true and they will always be there for me. I met someone that I.. have feelings for? and makes me feel so different. I mean.. I think I love her.. but it's been just 1 week.. but she makes me feel so special...

I walked downstairs to make a little breakfast for myself. I baked bacon, eggs and potato slices. I ate all of my delicious breakfast and went upstairs to do the morning stuff. I prepared myself and dressed up.

I finally went to the bus stop and the girls were already there. "Good morning dumbass" Jennie said laughing. "Good morning Jendicky" I said and pinched her cheeks. The bus arrived at like 8:14. 'I hope I won't be late..'

In the bus, Jisoo was sleeping on Lisa's shoulder. She looked so confortable. Lisa tried to wake her up but she was too deep in her sleep so she screamed "CHICHOO WAKE UP" And the poor little kid jumped and punched Lisa's arm angrily. "Aish...why tf did you do that?" She was really tired, like always.

~Time skips to 8:30~

I knocked on the door, 'Director : Ms. Park' is written on it. "Yes come in." I heard her soft voice and opened the door slowly. I closed it and walked to her desk as she turned herself confidently and looked at me. I had to admit, it was hot.

I gulped my saliva as she stood up and made her way slowly towards me

I gulped my saliva as she stood up and made her way slowly towards me. "Now Y/N..can I hear your real Australian accent?" She said without breaking the eye contact. "I-I..uh..y-yeah.." She began to walk, making slow steps towards me. "I m-mean..o-of course..." I said stressed out.

Ms. Park's POV

'Her real accent is so...hot...it's turning me on...' "I m-mean..o-of course..." 'When she said "Of course" With her Australian accent hmhh..Why am I turned on by an accent that I have?.. am I just turned on by her?'

Y/N's POV

I was backing off while she was walking towards me. My back hit the wall and I knew I couldn't do anything anymore. She suddenly pinned me to the wall and kissed me softly as I let an inaudible moan escape my mouth.

Even if I was shocked about what's happening, I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her neck. The kiss was so smooth that I wasn't able to stop. The kiss got more passionate as she put her hands on my waist and squeezed it softly.

She licked my lower lip asking for an entrance and I opened my mouth letting her tongue explore every area of it. After a couple of minutes, we finally broke the kiss and stared in each others eyes.

"I wanted to kiss those lips since I entered the class.." She whispered. Her gaze went to my lips and she touched my lower lip with her thumb. "M-Me too..." I was blushing so hard. I was red like a tomato. She put her lips on mines one more time. My heart was beating so fast. She broke the kiss another time.

"I want to ask you something.." She said seductively. "Y-Yes w-what?.." I stuttered. "Do you want to come with me at a restaurant tonight? A fancy restaurant. Don't worry I'll pay everything." I looked at her beautiful dark brown eyes. "Y-Yes..uh my mom isn't at my house for the night so I just have to tell her that i'm going at my friend's house..." I said and she smiled. "It's bad to lie." She grinned. "S-Sorry..but my mom wouldn't let me go to a restaurant with my director...she would think that it's..really weird.." I said still looking into her eyes. "I understand, don't worry. Is it okay if I come at your house at 6:00pm?" "Yes, my mom will already be gone."

I gave her my address and my phone number. I walked out of her office. "Have a great day Y/N." Ms. Park said with joy. "Have a good day Ms. Park." I waved my hand and closed the door. I touched my lips and smiled.

I went to my classes and listened to the boring teachers. At the end of the day, the girls came at my locker and went to the bus with me. We all sat in the entire back of the bus as usual.

"So Y/N, what does Ms. Park wanted to say to you?" Lisa said with a nasty face. I blushed. "Oh uhm...she invited me to go at a fancy restaurant.." I looked at the floor trying to avoid their gaze. "OMG Y/N THAT'S SO COOOOOOOL AND WHEN??" Jisoo screamed. The bus driver looked at us in the mirror making us feel a bit uncomfortable. "It's tonight..." I gave them a shy smile. "OH OK DAMN" Jennie said. "I.. uh...had to tell my mom that I was going at one of your houses with you guys..she will not agree if I say the truth..." "Y/N it's fine don't worry we'll do everything for you." Lisa winked and the two others moved their head as a 'yes'.

"Did something interesting happened?" Jennie lowered her voice. "Y-y-yes..." I stuttered reminding her lips on mine. "What what what what explaiiiiiin!" Jisoo jumped on her bench. "She kissed me... and it wasn't just a little rapid kiss.." Their eyes widened. "Did you two french kiss?" Jisoo asked making me feel so uncomfortable. "Like with the.. tongue?" She whispered. "We..uh..well...maybe?.." They all screamed and jumped on their bench like little kids. "Shhhh the bus driver will think that we're crazy." I laughed. "Girls keep it as a secret okay? It's just between us and Ms. Park." I looked at them seriously. "Of course." Jennie replied.

Finally, after 3o minutes in that bus, it stopped. I got out of the yellow vehicle and walked to my home, already excited for tonight's date.

-Amethyst🃏