Chapter 3 - Fancy Restaurant Night

Y/N's POV

I opened my wardrobe to look at what I should wear. I wanted to wear a dress but which one? I picked the pinkish one.

I put my pinky lingerie because my sport bra doesn't fit with that dress. It was fancy but cute and good for that kind of restaurant.

I did my makeup, put sweet perfume and sat on my bed waiting for Ms. Park to come.

At this moment, my phone vibrated as I read a message from the group.

Thai Bitch🗿💦
Ayo Y/N have a great night ;)
Opened at 5:56pm

                                             Y/N🥵🥰
                                            Omg thanks Lalisa :3
                                               Opened at 5:56pm

Jendeuk🥶🦄
Yeah Y/N have a good night with her and when you'll come back we wanna know everything😏
Opened at 5:58pm

Chichoo🍗🐶
UHM YEAH we want details😉eat well.
Opened at 5:58pm

Y/N🥵🥰
Yes gurls I will give you details🙄thanks.
Opened at 5:59pm

I recieved a message from Ms. Park.

Ms. Park💋
Hey Y/N i'm at your house. Should I knock?
Opened at 6:00pm

        Y/N💞
       No it's okay, i'm coming. It won't be long.
                                                Opened at 6:00pm

I looked at myself rapidly in the mirror and went downstairs. I opened the door made of transparent glass and saw my beautiful director in her black dress.

My jaw almost dropped as I invited her to come in, she smiled and entered my house. "Wow Y/N.. You're so...beautiful..." She said looking at me.

"Y-You're beautiful t-too Ms. Park..." I blushed. "Just call me Chaeyoung or Chae, it's your choice. But just when we're not at school." She smiled. "O-Okay.."

I looked at the floor, a little embarassed. She held my chin, lifted it up my head slowly and left a little peck on my lips. It made me blush wildly.

"Let's go" She winked. I put my pink high heels that suits with my dress, she took my hand and walked to her car.

She opened the right door of her silver Audi and I sat myself in. She sat in the car too and started it.

Ms. Park slowly put her right hand on my thigh and squeezed it a bit. I looked at her while blushing but she focused on the road. And then she looked at me and removed her hand. "Omg i'm sorry I don't want to make you feel uncomfor-" I took her hand and put it back where it was and smiled. "Oh okay." She blushed.

We arrived at the fancy restaurant. She got out of the car and opened the door for me. "Aww you don't have to.." I said blushing.

"That's my pleasure Y/N." She smiled and we went inside the restaurant.

"Hi, one table for two please." She said kindly to the waitress. "Okay one table for two. Outside or inside?" The waitress looked at us.

Ms. Park looked at me, waiting for my opinion. "Hmm outside?" I said. "Good, then we'll take outside." The waitress smiled and we followed her.

"Your table is right here, i'm going to be back with the drinks list in a few minutes." She then walked inside the big restaurant.

I sat on a chair and Ms. Park sat right in front of me. "I'm glad you've said yes." She smiled. "Why would I say no?" I said.

"Maybe you didn't want to come, but i'm really glad." She kept smiling. "Gosh.. why do you have to be so cute.." I whispered.

"I heard you." She giggled and I blushed so bad. "I- uhh I.." I looked away. "You're even more cuter when you're stuttering." I covered my face with my hands. "Stooooop~" I said like a kid.

The waitress came back with the drinks list and I was looking for something without alcohol. "If you want I can come back with the food menu and you can choose something to drink while i'm going for it?" She questioned.

"Sure." Ms. Park answered and the waitress went for the menus. "Hmm so Y/N what would you like to drink?" She looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I.. mhmm.. I seriously don't know.." I said. "I'm gonna take red wine. Do you want to drink that too?" She asked me.

"Ms. Pa- Chaeyoung... i'm not an adult I can't drink wine.." I whispered. "Shhh.. you don't look like a minor so it's okay. You can try if you want. I won't force you." She winked. "Mh okay then.." I said.

The waitress came back with the food menus

The waitress came back with the food menus. "Are you ready to order your drinks?" She asked. "Yes, we'll take two glass of red wine please." Ms. Park smiled. "Good I'll bring you back two glass of red wine." The waitress said.

"See, she didn't even questioned us about your age." Ms. Park said and placed her chin in her hand. "Yeah.. that's weird tho.." I smiled.

The waitress arrived with two glass of wine and the food menus. "Two glass of red wine for two beautiful ladies." She said. "Thank you" Ms. Park and I said.

We looked at the menu and I immediately knew what I wanted to eat. "Hmm I want to eat Pasta with Rosé sauce!" I said. (U get it? *wink wink*) "You look like a kid aw." She said. "But i'm not hm? I'm an adult because.. I drink wine!" I said and she laughed.

The waitress came and took our orders. "I'll take a steak, thank you." After our orders, she looked at me with eyes full of.. love? "You look gorgeous Y/N." She said. "L-Look at you!" I blushed.. again.

~Time skips~

Both of us ate all the food that was in our plates. "Hmm that was delicious." I said. "I agree."

Ms. Park payed and we went to her car. We sat in and looked at each other. "Yes.. you are beautiful." She said. "Nooo~" I looked away. "Yes you are don't say that." She gently put her hand on my left cheek and kissed the other.

I turned my head and kissed her softly. "You're a really good kisser Y/N." She whispered. "You too.." I kissed her soft lips one more time. "Thank you for tonight" I looked at her. "It's my pleasure Y/N."

"So.. i'm going to drive you home?" She said "Oh fuck! M-My mom will ask me w-who drove me home a-and- ugh! I'll call Lisa to ask her if I can sleep at her place.." I took my phone.

"Or you can just sleep at my house if you want.." She said. "R-Really?.. n-no I don't want to bother you.." She put her hand on my thigh. "You don't bother me. C'mon." I took my phone and texted my mom that I'll sleep at Lisa's.

"It's okay.. She believes me.." I looked at her. "Good." She drove to her house while I was looking through the window.

Ms. Park's POV

'Aishh.. I really fell for her..'

-Amethyst🃏