Chapter 5 - That Night

Ms. Park's POV

I opened the door to see a fogging bathroom. I slowly step in and made sure to not make any sound.

'Wait? She didn't even notice me?' I thought. I removed my clothes and bit my lip. 'Am I really doing this?' I was so nervous..

When I got in the shower, my nervousness evaporated. Her perfect body turned me on.

The humidity made me breathe faster as I saw the water drop on her beautiful skin. 'I want her..'

Y/N's POV

I felt the hot water drop on my naked body. My hair is getting all wet as the bathroom is fogging. I washed myself slowly because I wanted to be under the water a little bit more.

It made me feel good and I wasn't thinking about my problems. The warmth of the water helped me to evacuate my stress.

I closed my eyes and lowered my head, but I felt two arms wrap around my belly. "So you are taking your time in the shower hm Y/N?" Chaeyoung said cockily.

My cheeks immediately turned red. 'H-How did she came here without making any sound??' She started to lick my earlobe and do soft kisses on it.

I can feel her naked body press on mine. "Mmhhm Y/N... You don't know how much I want you right now..." She whispered in my ear making me shiver even if the water was so hot.

She began to kiss my neck softly. I bit my lower lip trying to not let a moan escape. She sucked on my skin leaving a couple of purple marks.

My breathing became faster as she grabbed my boobs and licked my neck. I was trying as much as I can to not moan.

Her hand went down to my stomach... to my pussy. I let her do whatever she wanted to do with my body.

She started to move her finger on my clit. I couldn't hold back my moans anymore. "A-Ahh.." She smirked.

She suddenly pinned me to the wall and I was now facing her. She leaned and started to kiss me passionately.

The kiss turned rough and her hands were everywhere on my body. I felt a finger enter my pussy and she started to finger me making me moan loudly. "F-Fuck.." I said between kisses.

"Hmm you're so fucking hot Y/N.." She said and bit my lip. I quickly grabbed her ass and she let out a tiny moan.

"You are fucking hot." I said looking straight in her eyes and I smiled. I began to kiss her neck. She moaned when I started to suck on her sweet spot.

I played with her boobs while she was fingering me. She then stopped fingering me and began to leave soft kisses from my collarbone to my stomach.

She finally made her way to my pussy and started to lick it. She grabbed my thighs while I was a moaning mess. "F-F-Fuck! C-Chae!" I almost screamed.

She licked my pussy slowly. Teasing me as much as she wants. "S-Stop teasing.." I looked at her. She looked at me and went to my lips. "I'm gonna tease you if I want."

She lead me out of the shower to her bedroom without breaking the kiss. She pushed me on her king sized bed. The bed was now all wet.

She looked at me before talking. "Your body is so beautiful Y/N..." She crawled on the bed and began to lick my pussy.

She moaned while she was eating me out, making me groan and grab her hair with one hand

She moaned while she was eating me out, making me groan and grab her hair with one hand. "Hmm.. A-Ahh.. Chae!" I moaned.

I can't even control myself anymore. I can't control my muscles or my voice. The neighbors can literally hear me scream.

"P-Please... make m-me cum.." I begged. She stopped and looked at me. "You're gonna scream my name." She said with her raspy voice.

I grabbed a pillow with my free hand and squeezed it. I felt my stomach burn and the pleasure grow.

She was licking me faster and faster. She knew I was about to cum. I couldn't hold it anymore. "I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I moaned.

"C-Chae!" I screamed her name and reached my climax. I was panting heavily as I let go of her hair.

"Fuck.. you taste so good..." She made her way to my mouth, letting me taste myself. "My turn babygirl." She winked.

She got on top of me and sat on my face. I began to lick her clit and she moaned like crazy.

"Oh my fucking god!" I grabbed her boobs and teased her with my tongue. She was already dripping wet for me.

I put two fingers inside of her pussy and she gasped. I began to pump them slowly, waiting for her to beg. She was moaning so loudly.

"Oh- my! F-Faster! P-Please!" She screamed while grinding on my fingers and my tongue. I was enjoying her moans.

I pumped my fingers faster and licked her like it's my last time (As if it's your last *wink*). I felt her body shake as she was gripping my hair.

"Oh fuck! Y/N! You're g-gonna make me cum!" She groaned. I put my free hand on her waist and grabbed it slightly.

She put her hands on my thighs and arched her back. Her face was now facing the white ceiling and she continued to grind on my face. "Y-Y/N... I-I think i'm gonna c-cum!" She closed her eyes and moaned loudly, reaching her climax. She was a shaking mess.

Her naked body fell on mine. We were both panting and all sweaty. "You are really good at this Y/N.." She smiled cutely.

"And you Chae?" I smiled and kissed her softly. "I really liked that.." I looked away. "Is that your first time? If it is I didn't even knew because you're fucking good at it." She smirked.

"I- uh.. yeah.." I blushed. 'That's awkward..' I thought. "Aw don't be shy it's okay..." She yawned, making me yawn too. "What about we go to sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah sure i'm really tired uh I don't even know why." She laughed. "Ahah really funny Y/N." She kissed my cheek.

"Good night Y/N. Sleep thight." She said and got closer to me. "Good night Chaeyoung." I said and closed my eyes.

We were cuddling as I was falling asleep. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too." We both blushed and fell asleep into our arms.

-Amethyst🃏