Chapter 14: We've Had Quite a Run (FINALE)

ya'll wanted C, so here we fuckinnnnnnnnn goooooooooooo

"Fate is confronted by Karma and Destiny and gets turned into stone for all she has done, and Destiny adopts their multi-verse alongside with Karma."

-------

Fate's hands moved elegantly, strings weaving into forced fates of the multi-verse's people. That was all she was good for anyway, right? She thought so, anyway. Shaking her head, she tried to remove the thought from her mind; which she barely succeeded. It stuck with her like a looming demon, getting ready to pounce. Getting ready to give her well deserved-

"KARMA!" Destiny yelled.

Fate turned around, looking for the source of her sister's scream. Her eyes darted around the room, finally landing on her locked door. She heard footsteps rapidly stomp towards her room- and as strong and powerful her magic locked door was, she felt paranoia consume her every thought. It didn't help when the room shook as balled fists pounded against the door, causing Fate to subconsciously summon her brass knuckles. Her body became stiff, as more footsteps approached.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHAT SHE WAS DOING?" A male voice said. On the other side of the door, Destiny and Karma stood. His black eyes flared up in black and red, glaring at the God.

"I-" Destiny started, she balled her hands in anger. "I was a-afraid, okay?!"

He scoffed. "Ugh, nevermind that! FATE, OPEN THE DOOR!" Karma yelled, turning back to the door.

Fate gulped, finally noticing she had summoned her weapons. She cancelled her magic and meekly went over the door. She held her hand out just in front of the door as it glowed. Then, the door ascended into the walls above it.

"H-Hi." Fate stared up at the far stronger God.

"Fate." Karma stared down at her. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"W-What do you mean?-"

"Abusing someone purposely just for doing something you made them do!" Karma yelled. "Your multi-verse isn't consistent or balanced at all. DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT WAS FOR NEARBY MULTI-VERSES?"

"I didn't mean to-"

"You knew fully well of what you were doing. Confess and apologize now and I might make your punishment quick."

Fate glared, eyes flaring up in dark blue gradients. Her scared demeanor almost vanished, but she could not hide it. "I have nothing to apologize for, Karma. Destiny does though on the other hand!" She pointed at her sister. "Manipulating the strings of another God's multi-verse is illegal! She should be executed!"

"I find it disgusting how you have stooped so low to try and get your own family in trouble." Karma glared and frowned. "She's all you have left after your mother was executed by the fools."

Karma grabbed Fate's wrists and held her up easily, her legs dangling slightly above the floor. He watched blankly as she struggled and spat curses. (Literally)

"Let me go you swine!" Fate yelled.

"Crime 1, talking back to your superiors." He threw her onto the ground, making a great loud slam!.

Fate held herself with her elbows on the ground, looking at Karma and squinting her eyes of coal black.

"Crime 2, resisting punishment." He grabbed her wrist when she tried to swing a punch at him.

His gaze darkened, the room's temperature starting to shift. It became unbearably hot, as Destiny slouched against the wall and tried to fan her face with her hand. If it weren't for his self control, the room would be aflame right now.