Chapter 1: Mistakes

A green lime scarf formed in front of the glitching skeleton on his lap. The accessory grew in length with every stitch. This black-boned skeleton's name was Error- but was also called many other things too. For example, 'merciless murderer' was a common one and seemed to be a favorite among the public. He... absolutely despised all of his names. But then again, his opinion, view, and voice never mattered whatsoever. He never had a choice. When he first encountered 'him,' he learned it the hard way.
He finished the scarf, holding the ends in front of his face. A smile appeared on his skull, but left as soon as it had arrived, when the 'voices' started speaking their mind.
"The hell is that?"
"The fuck? Burn it with fire, it's so ugly."
"Aw~ Did the stupid destroyer just create something? That's cute~"
"Petty garbage shouldn't exist anyway."
Despite growing to easily ignore the voices, he still despised every word that came out of their nonexistent mouth. No matter how numb he may become, they'll never leave him alone. He was well aware of it. Error let out a glitchy sigh thinking about it, before leaning back into his blue hammock of neon strings.
He felt a pain shoot through his chest where his soul was. He groaned, this usually meant Ink had created a new universe; otherwise it would just be scars starting to hurt again.
He jumped off his comfy hammock and stretched his arms to the air. He didn't want to go and fight Ink again. But well.. when did his desires ever matter? With little hesitance, he put his arm out and summoned a portal to a recent and new universe.
...

'FuCk.'

—————————————
AU SANS' MEETING,
BEFORE CREATION OF NEW 'AU'
—————————————

Ink looked around at the arguing skeletons. Many were talking about how 'he' had entered their AU without destroying it; while others ranted about how it was time they ended 'his' life once and for all. Ink honestly had no preference... at least, while he didn't have his vials. But right now he did, and he agreed. It was time to end this battle he and Error have had.
After all, it was just a game to Error, wasn't it? That was the whole reason he destroyed countless and innocent SOULs. Well, game over Error. Because Ink will avenge those lost lives.

"I say we just go on and charge at him while he's still destroying an AU- he should pay!" Red growled, he was angry. Apparently according to him, he saw Error just walk through Snowdin, before entering the forest.

"No. We would die. I say we ambush, and end it quick." Outer exclaimed.

Ink thought while others started joining in with the suggestions, before snapping his fingers.
"That's it!" He stood up from his chair.

Everyone's skulls turned to the artist. They confusedly looked at him.

"Error seems to target new AU's and copies of originals! Why don't I just copy an AU genocide route so it's empty? We can hide and ambush him when he comes- it's the perfect plan!" Ink said excitedly, earning a few mumbles from the crowd.

"...Then we just kill him?"

Everyone looked at the speaker. It was a skeleton in a blue hoodie and black shorts. The classic and original Sans- which earned his title and alias, 'Classic.'

"Why would we spare him?" Dream asked. He was Ink's right hand man, and his closest partner. "I want to grant mercy, but.. he's Error. He doesn't deserve it."

"I mean... if we don't ask why he destroys and all that, wouldn't it haunt us after he dies?" Classic said, looking unsure of the plan.

An energetic Sans started to agree with Classic. It was Blue, another close comrade of Ink. "I agree with Classic! We should become friends with Error so we actually know, and we can get answers to other questions!"

"But what if he killed us before we get the chance..?" Ink thought aloud.

"Then we won't let our guard down! After all, he's outnumbered! He barely makes it out alive when it's just him against Dream, you, and me!" Blue said, hoping that his efforts would get them to see Error's true motives.

"...Fine. But if he attacks us, then I won't promise mercy." Ink said in a stern voice, before getting large pieces of papers. "Now.. the plan."

—————————————
EMPTY AU, PRESENT TIME
—————————————

"WelL... s H i T."

—————————————
AUTHOR NOTE
—————————————

oHHH BOY FGfhfGFHFGFY what will happen next? I'm quaking in my crocs, not even I know!