Walked to my wardrobe room. Now I don't have a closet, but a wardrobe room. That is filled with dresses that Nathaniel got me. Now my dresses are mostly purple. I wore mostly blue, but now my blue dresses are just sitting in the corner.

I choose a purple dress that is big but designed to be very lightweight.

I'm glad that I'm able to put on my dress and don't need to ask somebody for help.

Although I trust Nathaniel with choosing dresses, I shouldn't trust him with the shoes.

Mostly purple shoes are high heels and I would usually wear flats. I chose to wear the kitty's heel with a strap.

My room now is on the third floor, before I was living on the second floor. I left my room and walked through the hallway, I heard maids whispering to each other.

"So she is now a mistress of the household?" One maid whispered to another maid.

"Judging by the rumors a week ago, I think so." another maid answered.

"Honestly, she isn't that bad, than previous wannabe-mistresses of this household."

I passed them, they looked surprised to see me walking, they looked a little frightened, but I ignored them.

I went downstairs to the dining room to have breakfast.

There was no one in the dining room, but the breakfast was partly served. I grabbed a bagel sliced in half and started putting butter on it.

A few seconds later, Elizabeth arrived and I greeted her.

"Hello little early bird, how are you?"

"Good, daddies told me that soon I will have lessons" Elizabeth informed.

"Oh, what kind of lessons?" I asked with curiosity in my voice.

"For now they said reading, math, and etiquette." she answered.

Elizabeth will be starting summer lessons, so she will be prepared for Autumn more intensive lessons. To be fair the Autumn lessons program sounds like first grade, but Elizabeth will be homeschooled for four years, since elementary school isn't established in Ravendale, yet.

"Interesting, are you excited about the lessons?" Elizabeth eagerly nodded and her blue eyes sparkled with excitement.

Isn't she adorable?

Soon, I found out that my husbands are on a business trip, so I ended up eating lunch with Elizabeth, but I enjoyed chatting with her.

Then Elizabeth wanted to play with me and I couldn't refuse.

After we played I returned to my room. Elaine was there waiting for me, I was waiting for her to say something.

"Miss Annabelle, you wanted me to remind you, that today you will be working with the invitations to the official opening and tour of your resort" Elaine, who is now my secretary, reminded me.

"Oh right! I almost forgot about that."

I ended up working the whole evening. Making sure that my invitation sounded good and enticing enough to at least invite some of the important aristocrats, surrounding nobles will also be invited, but with Ivydale's aristocrats, it will help raise the hype around my resort.

Then I decided to send an email to Alyssa asking her to write a commercial article about my resort.

That time Nathaniel entered my room and I was frustrated working on the email and invitations.

"You shouldn't work that much." Nathaniel said.

"I'm finishing the last few letters" I answered. I was a little bit annoyed.

"Good."

Nathaniel just waited for me to finish, he then came closer to my desk, wanting to see what I'm working on.

"Do you need anything?" I asked Nathaniel.

"Nothing, I just missed my dearest wife." Nathaniel sweetly said.

I wasn't in a mood with his affection and apparently, Nathaniel didn't feel the mood that I'm currently in.

"Look, Nathaniel, I do not come over without knocking to your office and start distracting you both. Can't I get the same treatment?" The question did come out snappy.

Only now, Nathaniel felt my mood. He was a little surprised because he didn't feel

"Are you upset? I apologize that I came to your room without an invitation. Maybe you should leave your work for now and spend the evening with us?" Nathaniel suggested.

"Nathaniel, I'm not in the mood." I answered.

Nathaniel just smiled and said. "Alright, I won't bother you anymore."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

Can you guess what coming next?

I love reading your theories about the story :)

Don't gorget to vote and comment !

and I will see you later! ^-^