four

Four

Han soojin

Another boring day of school, i sat in my seat alone. Looking at my surrounding the class was getting crowded as time passed.

The teacher then walked in and started to teach.

Actually i had alot in my mind today so i couldnt really concentrate.

My dad was having hard time at work and when i saw him coming home late yesterday night with black bag under his eyes it broke my heart.

I sighed as i looked outside the window.

And it was obvious i wasnt listening to the class.

" How about having one of you solve this problem?"

I hope everything work out well for dad.

" What about you soojin?" The teacher said.

I snapped out of my thought and looked at the teacher confused but i didnt let it show or so i hope. As i put my poker face on.

" Would you mind solving this problem for us soojin?" The teacher , repeated as he raised one eye brow.

I could see from my peripheral vision that every student was looking my way, expecting anything to happen.

Please let me know , please let me know.
I prayed.
Please be easy, please be easy.

I told the question as i averted my eyes to the board, looking at the question written.

I mentally thanked god as a sigh of relief escaped my lip as i got up and walked to the board.

The teacher looked shocked , i knew teachers liked to be unfair and pick on us just because we were known to be troublemakers.

I mean there was absolutely so much students who weren't paying attention yet she had to choose me.

Why? Because we have reputation.

I silently stood infront of the board picking the pen up and started solving it.

Just last night i solved a problem like this, the same principle just different numbers.

I solved it quickly and faced the teacher, i looked at her, expressionlessly as i waited for her to confirm whether my answer was right or not.

I knew it was right when he seemed shocked about it.

I smiled in victory but only in my head.

" Its correct, thank you" he said.

" Your welcome" i said with a fake smile before going back to my seat.

Today is going to be my day.

I have to tell the girls about this.

But then it would be better if they heard about it themselves. That way they will be more shocked.

Today is going to be my day.

___

Not exactly.

Today obviously was not my day.

I said as i sighed.

The teacher of chemistry wanted us to pair up into group of two.

And i had no one to team up with this is worst part of school.

Haruto

" I want you to make team of two each" the chemistry teacher said as we started the lecture.

I smiled and looked at my seatmate kim jonghan.

I saw he was avoiding my eyes.

"Together right?" I smiled as i punched his arm.

"Sorry he is taken" inhong said as he put his arm around jonghans shoulder.

I looked at him, wide eyed.

" Thats cheating, he is my seatmate" i stated.

" Haruto , he is your seatmate but my teammate" they looked at each other and smiled.

I glared at them as i felt confused.

" Who am i going to team up with?" I asked them.

" There is going to be a lot of student who would want to team up with you" they said as they waved me away and turned me around to face the other way.

I pouted as i looked at all the students who have already decided who they were going to be with.

I stood in the middle of the lab looking confused till there was a tab on my shoulder.

I looked around and my eyes widened.

" Hey , do you want to team up with me?"

••••••

Teaser
" I am not coming with you , i am going alone"

°°°°°°°

Hey guysss how do you think?

CIX is debuting and finally gon and seunghun are going to be on stage 😍😍