sixteen

Han soojin

Everyday was the same i go to school at the same time we had classes , i pretend i dont listen while i am actually listening very carefully when it is something i didnt understand while i was studying at home. And i go out with my girls but the only thing changing was my relationship with haruto , or our secret relationship . No that came out wrong we didnt have any official one but we weren't friends also. We were spending more and more time with each other , now it was obvious that we are spending our lunch break at the rooftop together. And that we dont act close infront of the other students and that we could hold each others hand without permission. None of those were a stated promise between us but we both know they were there.

I told the girls i was on a diet for the past two weeks , they wanted to diet with me so i would feel bad but i firmly rejected although i was thanksfull but i didnt feel bad so it was unnecessary, i wasnt on a diet to begin with but they didnt need to know that.

He is sitting on the bench we first sat on. I didnt need to announce my presence cause he was already looking at the stairs when i reached the top , smiling at me. I dont smile alot but a small one was there when i walked to him.

Why are we doing this? I ask myself. Its like we are secretly dating when we are not.

Am i going to date him? I wouldn't actually, he is going to be an idol. An idol boyfriend was never on my list but I didn't really had to think about any of that.

He wasn't an idol not that i dont want him to make it, i really really hope that he would make it , i believe it. But he wasn't and i liked it with him here , it felt as if it was a usual thing for us.

"I really felt bad when the teacher was picking at you" he said with a sad face as i sat down.

He wanted to comfort me about it. I didn't need to be comforted.

"They want to show that they have the upper hand here , so let them feed their ego . I dont care" i shrugged.

"but its still wrong" he was getting upset instead of me. I liked it but i didnt want him to think that it affected me so i ended up comforting him.

We continued to talk like other daily conversation when i felt him being a little absent minded. I couldnt help but ask about it.

"Is there anything bothering you ?" It suprised him that i noticed, he wanted to brush it off but then decided against it.

"We have a day off training tomorrow so that the trainees could visit home . But i can't visit home and i thought about who else i would like to spend it with " he started calmly but his ears were getting pink as he continued. " i know that you don't want to be seen with me but i still wanted to ask you" he flidged with his hands " do you want to spend tomorrow with me?" He asked and quickly added so i wouldn't have time to reject it.

" we can do whatever you want , there isn't something i would like to do but anything i would do i want to do it with you" when he raised his gaze to look at me i wanted to hide.

I was rarely flustered but i was sure that my cheeks were hot and my heart was beating extraordinarily , it was a youthful feeling and i hated that he thought that i didnt like to be seen with him so i wanted to correct him before answering but then he wouldn't ignore me if he knew the reason and i wouldn't risk it.

But nobody would know if we hangout after school and if no one from school saw us we would be okay and no one would know i was his friend.

I hated that word , his friend not that i was not happy to be his friend that fact that i was made me feel so proud and happy but the problem with it was that i wasn't content with it anymore.

I knew in this momment that i didnt like being his friend anymore and that scared me. I was not ready for anything and not with him . Thats what my mind told me and i always listened to my mind.

I always chose it over my heart but this time i couldnt say no not when thats how he put his heart into words.

I didnt say yes i just said "so what should we do tomorrow?" And he frowned as he let my word sink in and he couldnt believe i just agreed but the way his smile formed was breathtaking.

Hello guys so i hope u enjoy this chapter and i love reading ur comments so do it alot

It makes me happy to know u enjoyed it