two

han soojin

As i entered the class the teacher was already there.

" Can i come in?" I asked.

I saw how she wanted me to get out but still allowed me to come inside but asked me to meet her after class. Probably to tell me to not do it again.

As i went to my seat not much student looked at me as they minded their business.

My friend yuna told me that the students were scared of me at first i didnt think so but seeing how nobody could ever come and talk to me proved me wrong.

It was funny at first to find out they were scared and it amused me but later it got annoying.

As no one would do group assignments with me and i didnt know anyone to borrow notes from.

Thats why during break when students get together i went mostly to the roof top to ease my mind.

Even know i find it annoying but at least i wouldnt be bothered by anyone so it was good too.

I sat on my seat as our teacher was teaching english subject which i was good at so i didnt take notes.

Actually not because i was good, it was rather because of my image.

I knew everyone expected me to be bad at studying and to be ruthless about it.

So As time passed i found myself trying to fit in with the image they set me to be.

As the class ended i followed the teacher to her room.

I stood infront of her as she sat on her chair.

" Do u know i hate when students come late to my classes right?" She asked as she raised her head.

All teachers hate it

I wanted to say but i just nodded with a poker face.

" This is not ur first time either, i dont want this to get repeated. If this get repeated again am going to reduce ur grade because of it" she threatened me in a nice way.

"I understand"

" U can go now" she said before lowering her head getting busy with the papers infront of her.

I bowed to her before going outside.

As i went out yuna and chaeryeong were waiting for me.

" Trouble?" They asked in the same time as they saw me.

They didnt miss to send each other glare before returning their gaze to me.

"Not this one, the girls of hwayang highschool came to me this morning" i said as we started going to my class again.

"What!! Why?" They asked as they stoped walking and turned to me.

" I dont know, they must have thought of us as gangsters " i nearly laughed.

" They asked for union" i told them with a smirk on face.

" Lol lol lol"

"Daebak "

" And what else did they say?" Chaereyong asked.

" To be continued" i said as i pointed to my classrooms door which was next to me.

Chaereyong pouted and send me a glare.

I just smile and waved goodbye.

As i sat in my seat  i felt lonely once again.

This is really gonna be a long year.

___

Sorry for the short chapter.💔

Hope u enjoyed this chapter 💕.